Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your time to predict Wilson's production vs. Redskins.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your time to predict Wilson's production vs. Redskins.

I'm not sure if he'll be doing Kickoff returns. I hope so. If so:

1 good return out to the 45. . .nothing else past the 22.
    12 carries 65 yards including a 30-yard highlight-reel play.
    3 targets, 1 reception for 12 yards.
    No blatant mistakes in the blocking game.

I'm obviously hoping for more, but I think he's a ways from reaching his potential. Until then, I think he'll flash, but struggle overall.

6 carries 19 yards 1 rec 6 yards

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

hope he plays well and executes his responsiblities....
      would love to see he blitz pick and Eli get a TD from it.....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
        I'm not sure if he'll be doing Kickoff returns. I hope so. If so:

1 good return out to the 45. . .nothing else past the 22.
        12 carries 65 yards including a 30-yard highlight-reel play.
        3 targets, 1 reception for 12 yards.
        No blatant mistakes in the blocking game.

I'm obviously hoping for more, but I think he's a ways from reaching his potential. Until then, I think he'll flash, but struggle overall.
        Here's a question; With him being elevated to the #1 backup RB, will he still return kicks?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Here's a question; With him being elevated to the #1 backup RB, will he still return kicks?
          That is a good question and the answer may have just as much to do with who's the #2 backup. If we had a seasoned 3 headed monster, he probably would continue to return kickoffs. With 2 brand new players behind him in the rotation, my guess is he doesn't return them unless we need a jolt late in the game.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            That is a good question and the answer may have just as much to do with who's the #2 backup. If we had a seasoned 3 headed monster, he probably would continue to return kickoffs. With 2 brand new players behind him in the rotation, my guess is he doesn't return them unless we need a jolt late in the game.
            That's what I'm thinking. SO, who do they put back there? Randle bobbled two punts against the Packers. Not sure Jernigan is the answer. Hixon may be the most obvious choice.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Green Bay Packers Randall Cobb does it !

So why can't Wilson do it ! The returns are only about 10 to 15 seconds.
              Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-01-2012, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post

Green Bay Packers Randall Cobb does it !

So why can't Wilson do it !
                Unfortunately he still plays for the Packers, I don't think they would lend him to us.

Wilson CAN do it, but they usually don't want to risk it.

Comment

Unfortunately he still plays for the Packers, I don't think they would lend him to us.

Wilson CAN do it, but they usually don't want to risk it.
                  Football is a Risky Business

Very often, we prefer to take the easier way out, because we don't want to take risks. But great risk often leads to great rewards.

Alberto Salazar

If you want to achieve a high goal, you're going to have to take some chances.
                  Erica Jong
                  If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

So I say Giants take some Risks.

Comment

Unfortunately he still plays for the Packers, I don't think they would lend him to us.Wilson CAN do it, but they usually don't want to risk it.
                    Eh, other players have done it.6 carries for 37 yards and 5 TD's!

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                      Football is a Risky Business

Very often, we prefer to take the easier way out, because we don't want to take risks. But great risk often leads to great rewards.

Alberto Salazar

If you want to achieve a high goal, you're going to have to take some chances.
                      Erica Jong
                      If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

So I say Giants take some Risks.

They took a risk throwing that ball to Barden that resulted in a penalty and took us out of field goal range

Comment

They took a risk throwing that ball to Barden that resulted in a penalty and took us out of field goal range

Eli took a Risk to pass to David Tyree.... which led to Winning the Super Bowl !

Comment

Some risks pay off, others don't. With no one who has taken a snap behind Wilson on the depth chart, they may decide the risk isn't worth it.

Comment

Some risks pay off, others don't. With no one who has taken a snap behind Wilson on the depth chart, they may decide the risk isn't worth it.

Very True, I Agree.................I'm going to put you on a SPOT !......Who do you Trust more on returns Wilson or Randle ? and Why ?

Comment

Thanks for answering my question folks, lol.

But like I said, I hope Wilson returns kicks, but does so smartly. If you field the ball 6 yards deep into the endzone, your odds of getting past the 20 are slim. . .why take a hit?? Lately, he's been returning kickoffs that nobody should.

Wilson is the best KO returner we've had in a while, and I'd hate to lose that ability for a big play. Is returning a kickoff really that much more dangerous than taking a handoff from scrimmage? I think the reward is AT LEAST as much.

Comment

Working...
                              X