I wouldn't be shocked if Washington beats us on Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't be shocked if Washington beats us on Monday

RG3 is playing ridiculously good football right now. We;ve seen him already, so that's in our advantage, but I wouldn't be shocked if we lose on Monday night , it's one of the games I'm worried about.

Relax my friend, we will be fine. We are a better team this time, then the last time we played them.
    Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

The outcome of the game will be based on the containment of our outside lineman, will Osi stay put or continue to play selfish football?

Comment

Ah classic osi alone has to contain -im not hear to say osi is the greatest - or that he maintains the edge perfectly or is always gap responsible. But you have to realize gap integrity and setting an edge doesn't always work against a guy who is faster then almost any qb who has every played (olympic speed). Sometimes you have to tip your cap to an awesome athlete. Osi is one of many players on d who has to set an edge - odd to put that on him alone.

Comment

RG3 is one man. They've lost more games than they've won this year. We've beaten them already. But any given Sunday baby!

Should be a fun game to watch, and a victory for the fans.

Comment

if they run that same pistol spread option offense that we already saw, we will beat them handily. if they add some wrinkles, or even go to a legit nfl offense opposed to the half collegiate/half nfl offense they run now, the game will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose403 View Post
              The outcome of the game will be based on the containment of our outside lineman, will Osi stay put or continue to play selfish football?
              What's selfish football?

Comment

Originally posted by Mod_C View Post
                What's selfish football?
                It's attached to Osi. So I'm guessing it's the old assumption people like to make about Umenyiora selling out on the run for a sack, even though his gap to hit is the 7 or 9.
                Last edited by penguinfarmer; 12-02-2012, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Would anyone be surprised if this team lost to the Jags after beating another contender with conviction? Take a xanax and beer, quit worrying, and enjoy the game.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                    RG3 is playing ridiculously good football right now. We;ve seen him already, so that's in our advantage, but I wouldn't be shocked if we lose on Monday night , it's one of the games I'm worried about.

It's a Division game, always tough and no one would be shockedd if the Redskins win. They aren't going to win, but no one would be shocked.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      It's a Division game, always tough and no one would be shockedd if the Redskins win. They aren't going to win, but no one would be shocked.
                      I would be shocked if the Redskins win. As we all know, The Giants need to WIN this game BIG time, and the GMen know it too!
                      So "Eli" SHOCK those Redskins.

Go Giants !

Comment

ehh whatever......you could post the same thread every week and it would be true.....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Eh, I wouldn't be shocked if we lost any of our remaining games. I don't get this thread.

Comment

RG III played big against the Eagles, arguably one of the worst teams in the NFL right now, and the Cowboys, another Jerry Jones train wreck there. I wouldn't get too excited about that. Simply put "you need to play like the world champions you are." Never were truer words spoken. They SHOULD come out and dominate this game, if the desire's there.

Comment

would you be shocked if we beat them?

Comment

Working...
                              X