Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE NEED THE COWBOYS TO WIN NEXT WEEK TO CONTROL OUR OWN DESTINY

How ironic is that?

The team we are trying to overtake has to actually win so we can control if we make the playoffs by playing them in our final game. Weird how that worked out.

Re: WE NEED THE COWBOYS TO WIN NEXT WEEK TO CONTROL OUR OWN DESTINY

Pretty sure we control our own destiny still

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]How ironic is that?

The team we are trying to overtake has to actually win so we can control if we make the playoffs by playing them in our final game. Weird how that worked out.[/quote]

How's that? If we win the next 2 games, we win the division.

Comment

IF we win the next two games we win the NFC East. How sad is that.

Comment

[quote user="Manning"]Pretty sure we control our own destiny still[/quote]

Yes, I'm sorry, I misread something else an article. My bad...

Stupid me :/

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]How ironic is that?

The team we are trying to overtake has to actually win so we can control if we make the playoffs by playing them in our final game. Weird how that worked out.[/quote]

It doesn't really matter the Giants have to win them both to get in. A 2 game win streak. Now that's a tall order for this team to fill.

Comment

No, I misread an article. If Cowboys and Giants both lose next week, we'd still be one game out, but the Eagles would control their own destiny as long as we beat the Cowboys...

I started a thread with false info my bad

Comment

Sadly, controlling our own destiny and accomplishing a positive result are seemingly incompatible objectives for this team.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]IF we win the next two games we win the NFC East. How sad is that.[/quote]The law of probability says that is highly unlikely to happen.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]Sadly, controlling our own destiny and accomplishing a positive result are seemingly incompatible objectives for this team.
                    [/quote]I wonder why that is!

Comment

What if We lose and Dallas loses next week? Do we still get in playoffs if we beat Dallas the following week?

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]*What if We lose and Dallas loses next week? Do we still get in playoffs if we beat Dallas the following week?
                        [/quote]

Yes. But if we lose to the Jets, I will throw up.

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"]The team we are trying to overtake has to actually win so we can control if we make the playoffs by playing them in our final game. Weird how that worked out.[/quote]

I know, it almost seems impossible.

Comment

If the 4-8 Eagles come all the way back from the dead to win the NFC East at 8-8, Dallas and New York fans will never hear the end of it.

Well, not for some time.

Comment

[quote user="njersey"][quote user="nycsportzfan"]What if We lose and Dallas loses next week? Do we still get in playoffs if we beat Dallas the following week?
                              [/quote]

Yes. But if we lose to the Jets, I will throw up.[/quote] ya but our first goal has to be Dallas losing as then it dosen;t end our season regardless of what happens to us ANd banking on the GIants winning is a impossible thing to do I just want the next 2games to both have meaning

Comment

Working...
                              X