ONLY THE COWBOYS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY THE COWBOYS!!!

Could get a spot challenge over turned. never freakin happens, except tonight, when Philly is in position to bury them! Then they go an score 7...

And I cannot believe how hard I'm rooting for Philly tonight. makes me sick to my stomach!

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
    Could get a spot challenge over turned. never freakin happens, except tonight, when Philly is in position to bury them! Then they go an score 7...

And I cannot believe how hard I'm rooting for Philly tonight. makes me sick to my stomach!
    Join The crowd.

Comment

I swear if they show Romo's wife and Jones one more time I will puke!

Comment

I hate that stupid ****ing smurk on Jerry Jones' face. UGH..I don't wanna have to hear about the cowboys and how they could still make the playoffs. I'll be good as long as the Giants take care of business!

Comment

all not lost

that fumble and return td clinched my fantasy week before I needed Nicks and Martellus tomorrow. so I got that going for me... which is nice.

Comment

If they make the playoffs, do we want to play them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtuck View Post
              If they make the playoffs, do we want to play them?
              Bring it on!

Comment

Doesn't matter what the cow****s do we will take care of business tomorrow....even if we don't they play Ciny, Pittsburgh, NO and Washington. they are pretty much done.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Well on bright side they put the final nail in phillys coffin.. And that is always a good thing
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    Well on bright side they put the final nail in phillys coffin.. And that is always a good thing
                    that coffin has been nailed shut for decades

Comment

Also we can gain a game on the bears and SF who both lost today. So we may not be locked into 4th slot like a lot of people think. Bears lost first place today with their loss and Packers win but we also have tie breaker over GB. If we take care of our business we will be in pretty good shape come playoff time and not have to worry about Dallas
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                        This. The lamentations issuing forth from Philly are priceless. We just have to take care of our business. If we don't, we have no business being in the playoffs. GO BIG BLUE!

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          This. The lamentations issuing forth from Philly are priceless. We just have to take care of our business. If we don't, we have no business being in the playoffs. GO BIG BLUE!
                          this^^^^ couldn't have said it better. I don't know why people are upset did you really think Dallas was going to lose tonight??
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                            this^^^^ couldn't have said it better. I don't know why people are upset did you really think Dallas was going to lose tonight??
                            they could have.. But it's cool. Let them string their fans along for a few more weeks, lol

4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE

Comment

If Giants lose then somethng is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X