no negative bs today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no negative bs today

this is a crucial game so lets type,talk and think positive thoughts today. lets not slurp rgIII today and realize the best #10 on the field tonight is eli manning. will this be a tough game/ war? hell yes!!!!!! will we beat the crap out of each other? hell yes. Will the giants win this tough hard faught battle in the nfc east and maintain 2 game division lead????? HELL MOTHER TRUCKING YEAH. LETS GO IM SO FREAKING PUMPED FOR THIS GAME.
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Who are we playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
      Who are we playing?
      those filthy deadskins that play really close to you
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

lets do it.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
            this is a crucial game so lets type,talk and think positive thoughts today. lets not slurp rgIII today and realize the best #10 on the field tonight is eli manning. will this be a tough game/ war? hell yes!!!!!! will we beat the crap out of each other? hell yes. Will the giants win this tough hard faught battle in the nfc east and maintain 2 game division lead????? HELL MOTHER TRUCKING YEAH. LETS GO IM SO FREAKING PUMPED FOR THIS GAME.
            I appreciate the positivity. That being said, good luck with that, lol.

Comment

div games are almost always a war. i mean look at the fight philly put up last night before finally laying down and losing again due to a costly turnover. that game was exciting and back and forth. I expect nothing different. however I would love to see the Giants just come out and SMASH them like we did to GB last week and have 31 by halftime
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                this was a horrible but great movie lol
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

those filthy deadskins that play really close to you
                  God I can't wait!! (please know I was kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                    God I can't wait!! (please know I was kidding)
                    i knew you were joking just going along with you
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

No negativity. It brings down the boards and the Giants' gameplay.

Comment

Giants will destroy the Redskins and RGIII tonight. They are a terrible team who is just hanging on in a bad division. The GMEN are far superior to everyone in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Medisleman View Post
                          Giants will destroy the Redskins and RGIII tonight. They are a terrible team who is just hanging on in a bad division. The GMEN are far superior to everyone in this division.
                          The Redskins are not a terrible team.

Comment

I was going to post the same thing! Giants fans be positive and confident. We will win this game!
                            sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                            You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post
                              I was going to post the same thing! Giants fans be positive and confident. We will win this game!
                              LETS GO
                              sigpic
                              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Working...
                              X