Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For old times sake...What's on the Menu tonite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For old times sake...What's on the Menu tonite?

    What are your game-time meals tonight?

    I have my teriyaki chicken sandwiches with vadalia onion dressing and a big bag of Jalepeno Cheddar Cheetos, and a large container of southern sweet tea. What about you?
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

  • #2
    I'm having some Jambalaya and some woodchuck.

    Comment


    • #3
      Going to the game....probably an overpriced hot dog or something

      Comment


      • #4
        BEER AND VODKA
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

        2015 season tbd

        Comment


        • #5
          RGIII is on JPP, Tuck, Josephs, and Osi's menu tonight.

          Comment


          • #6
            Got some chicken out...trying to think of something to make haha

            Comment


            • #7
              Turkey pot pie I have frozen from Tday, beer, tequila, vodka, ice.......
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

              Comment


              • #8
                ****a, marijuana, and burr.

                Wow, you really can't say "pee-tza" lmao.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                  Got some chicken out...trying to think of something to make haha
                  Fajitas...a little grilled onion and peppers, some salsa, cheese and sour cream all on tortillas!
                  They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    BEER AND VODKA
                    Aren't you not supposed to mix Beer and Liquor?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My menu tonight consists of : Thinking of an excuse for going into work late tonight....supposed to be in by 10pm, but I WILL NOT miss this game....suggestions?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
                        What are your game-time meals tonight?

                        I have my teriyaki chicken sandwiches with vadalia onion dressing and a big bag of Jalepeno Cheddar Cheetos, and a large container of southern sweet tea. What about you?

                        Whatever my mom makes.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                          My menu tonight consists of : Thinking of an excuse for going into work late tonight....supposed to be in by 10pm, but I WILL NOT miss this game....suggestions?
                          I HAVE A GREAT IDEA:


                          Say the Giants are playing and you don't want to miss the game.




                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Whatever my roommate doesn't eat, that's why I'm having haha.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Whatever my mom makes.
                              It will probably be muscles, you know the muscles you didn't share with me
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X