Clear All

• Injury Report

NEW YORK GIANTS

Out
    TE Travis Beckum - Knee (DNP)

Doubtful
    S Kenny Phillips - Knee (LP)
    LB Jacquian Williams - Knee (LP)

Any chance any of the three above see the field tonight? What's up with Beckum when does he play to get hurt? I thought he's been a no show all year right?

Phillips & Williams are key players to match up with what the Skins like to do on offence right? I guess we won't see the defence that shut down the Packers tonight. Doom dispair & angony on me..... hmmmmm.....

I knew Philips would be out for this game. The way he went down, it didn't look good. Beckum might as well be cut. JWilliams missing this many games really sucks too as I had big expectations from him after last year.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
      NEW YORK GIANTS Out TE Travis Beckum - Knee (DNP) Doubtful S Kenny Phillips - Knee (LP) LB Jacquian Williams - Knee (LP) Any chance any of the three above see the field tonight? What's up with Beckum when does he play to get hurt? I thought he's been a no show all year right? Phillips & Williams are key players to match up with what the Skins like to do on offence right? I guess we won't see the defence that shut down the Packers tonight. Doom dispair & angony on me..... hmmmmm.....
      Only Phillips and his chances are pretty slim
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Stevie Brown sighting? Doesn't bother me.

Comment

What is going on with Williams.....he has been out a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            I knew Philips would be out for this game. The way he went down, it didn't look good. Beckum might as well be cut. JWilliams missing this many games really sucks too as I had big expectations from him after last year.
            So the 3 Safety package that was so so effective last week & during the run to the superbowl last year will not be available tonight. NOT GOOD.

Comment

I dont know what to say about TE Travis Beckum anymore.
              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

No Phillips is a huge deal. The secondary is much better with him back there

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  I dont know what to say about TE Travis Beckum anymore.
                  Has he had any playing time this season? I don't remember even seeing him on the field this year. I thought he was on IR. Wasn't he suppose to be a tremendous pass catching tight end when he was drafted? Kinda like another Shockey or close to him anyway?

Comment

Beckum played in the first game I think....
                    why he is still here is a mystery....even before this season....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by JimC View Post
                      What is going on with Williams.....he has been out a very long time.
                      In retrospect, they should have used the designated to return IR on him earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                        No Phillips is a huge deal. The secondary is much better with him back there
                        Agreed. Hopefully he will be good to go for the stretch run.

Comment

@GameTime Beckum was on IR at the start of the season. He tore his ACL in the superbowl (Feb), impossible for him to be ready by first week of September.

The whole reason we drafted Adrien Robinson, and acquired the Black Unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post
                            @GameTime Beckum was on IR at the start of the season. He tore his ACL in the superbowl (Feb), impossible for him to be ready by first week of September.

We also lost Ballard to ACL and then to the Pats
                            "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by wuzpapn View Post

OK then he's been listed as being "OUT" every week then. I just missed it on the injury reports then. I thought it was something new that happened which I couldn't understand since he hasn't set foot on the field all year as far as I know anyway. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X