No announcement yet.

OK G-Men......Time To Throw Away The Old Script And Establish A NEW Reputation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK G-Men......Time To Throw Away The Old Script And Establish A NEW Reputation

in the regular season as a CLUTCH team..... instead of the team that normally lays an egg in games as big as this one!
    So PLEASE...I'm begging you G-Men.......my beloved team.....NO
    coming out flat
    dropped balls
    soft defense
    stupid penalties
    settling for 3
    fumbles or INT's
    And for the love of all that is holy......NEVER NEVER NEVER again put me in a position where I have to root for the g'damned EAGIRLS!
    GET IT DONE TONIGHT
    DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
    in the regular season as a CLUTCH team..... instead of the team that normally lays an egg in games as big as this one!
    So PLEASE...I'm begging you G-Men.......my beloved team.....NO
    coming out flat
    dropped balls
    soft defense
    stupid penalties
    settling for 3
    fumbles or INT's
    And for the love of all that is holy......NEVER NEVER NEVER again put me in a position where I have to root for the g'damned EAGIRLS!
    GET IT DONE TONIGHT
    DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sadly, a win tonight is just not enough now that Dallas won last night. Giants must win tonight and against the Saints (who have 3 extra days to prepare and catch the Giants on a short week) to put them back in the position that they would have gained if Dallas had lost to Philly last night. Giants will now again need Dallas to lose two straight games with Giants winning tonight and next Sunday to make the Falcons game meaningless from a division title clinching standpoint for the Giants. What also stinks is that the Giants have to play Atlanta before Dallas has to play their game 12/16 against the Steelers since Dallas is the late game. Giants need to win their next two and need Dallas to lose to Cinicnatti next week and Pittsburgh the following week but the Giants would have three games played before Dallas even has to play their game against Pittsburgh.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 12-03-2012, 01:22 PM.
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by BannedForLife
      It is definitely tougher now that Dallas pulled off the win, but we can do it guys!

COME OUT FAST AND FINISH!!!!!! im so pumped for tonight.
      Well look at it this way, if the Giants win tonight they officially eliminate the Eagles lol. Nice little consolation prize for a Giants win tonight.
      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

It is simple just run the table and we don't have to worry about other teams.

Comment

Just win. Everything else will fall into place.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Why is everyone worried about the cowboys?? We control our own destiny...if we don't win and Dallas does then we don't deserve to get into the playoffs. I'm with the OP G-MEN just get it done tonight. I don't care if it's by a point just get it done.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
            X