Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources: Redskins Motivated By Mara Quotes

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...s/Default.aspx

Excerpt: "The Washington Redskins are using critical comments from New York Giants co-owner John Mara as motivational fodder leading up to Monday's showdown between the NFC East rivals, sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Mara, the chairman of the NFL's management committee, was among those who led the charge to take away $36 million worth of salary-cap space from the Redskins this past offseason.

In an article that was posted on ESPN.com on March 25, Mara was quoted as saying, "I think (the Redskins) are lucky they didn't lose draft picks" and "I thought the penalties imposed were proper." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This serves as motivation?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Taking their money is motivation?

I figured they would use the Cruz jab as motivation instead.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Lol oh man

"THAT MAN TOOK OUR MONEY..GRRR!"
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Sounds like a little bit of groping for an edge

Comment

LOL this is so sad and pathetic....how did that work out for them the last time??
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              That's what I am thinking? LOL.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                LOL this is so sad and pathetic....how did that work out for them the last time??
                They coughed up the money. The only thing they'll be coughing up tonight is the ball

Comment

WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE LMAO

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...quotes-sources

This is beyond pathetic. I can't believe they're going to those lengths to try and get their guys hyped up...this is so lame, what a bunch of clowns

I hope we put a beat down on them tonight and Mara is sitting there grinning the entire time.

Comment

You'd think the Redskins would use a decade of being totally irrelevant as motivation.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      You'd think the Redskins would use a decade of being totally irrelevant as motivation.
                      Exactly....they really need to get over this thing cause guess what their owner got caught. Not Mara's fault they tried to cheat
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Pathetic is correct.

Comment

Comment

I find it hard to believe that a Redskin player really cares if Mara wanted to take away Snyders money.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              I'm with you RF, just don't see how that could motivate anyone. This must be another media ploy!

Comment

Working...
                              X