FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYfanatic View Post
    RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!
    The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!

Comment

Pathetic. Not the officiating, this thread.

Comment

its like the cold weather scared all the trolls out from under the bridges.

brutal.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
          They outplayed us tonight. Period..
          Outplayed? No. They stole this one but that doesn't mean they didn't earn it. Kicking field goals early like we did is what cost us.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            The funny part is theres nieve enough people who believe sports aren't fixed.. I love sports as much as the next guy, but i'm not silly enough to think these guys don't fix games all the time..

Tonight the giants were -1 points, and the whole world bet on em, and everytime they were driving to score, teh refs killed the drive with flags.. 9flags to 4! Ridiculous!
            I'm with ya. I've been saying this for a while. They NFL no doubt wants as many playoff races as possible going on. With the AFC basically decided, they're desperate for something,

Comment

I've had a post removed for casting accusations at the league - how come this thread is permissable?

Comment

Originally posted by NYfanatic View Post
                RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!
                Knock off the crap. We lost a game. It was our team not the refs that lost it for us. Get over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                  LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.

You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.

Comment

What calls were lopsided. Stop crying, we committed a ton of stupid flags. They got bad flags too. The horse collar was weak, the off pass int was weak.
                    correct. We got 5 cracks down there end and only got 1TD. That's the reason they lost if you want to point fingers.
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                      LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.
                      they didn't lose game because of that bad spot. Lol
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE

Comment

LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.

You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.
                        Yeah, me and my brother were outraged by this but you can't challenge the spot in this situation. Most likely end up with the first down any how.

Comment

Shanahan outplayed Gilbride, by miles, period.

Comment

THEY?
                            you mean they outcoached our coaches.... or Morris beat us... it wasnt a team effort by them... we got owned by random players.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

LOL I was outraged by the spotting of that ball. The intentional grounding called on Eli was a joke. And the holdind by Washington was a joke. I'm surprised the officials missed that.You should email this picture to Goodell. Seriously.
                              the only call that made me mad was the grounding call u mentioned, cause it seemed they didn't drop flag when it happened. Seems they were talked into it after the fact. Also on kickoff after halftime Wilson got hit in head and 5 flags came in. I said on they got em. Then the guy says holding half the distance??? Lol.

Also prior to half we could of had a TD. We ended that drive at their 20 with 4 seconds left and kicked FG. However a few plays prior to that Bennett was held as guy had fist full of jersey around there 30. Had that been called it would of given Eli several cracks at the endzone prior to having to kick

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                they didn't lose game because of that bad spot. Lol
                                True. That bad spot wasn't the reason. But as you know football is a game of inches and details. If the Giants had gotten that 3 and out right there who knows what it might lead to.

The spotty officiating was 1 of about 3-4 reasons why we lost. The defense didn't do their job of stopping the run. It makes me wonder what Fewell implented in their practice. The offense didn't adjust to the new defensive schemes and exotic blitzes the Redskins played in the 2nd half. That's ALL on Gilbride and the coaching staff. And I'm knit-picking a little hear, but DeOssie didn't have a good game. The long snaping was off and cost us a FG. He has 1 job and one job alone.. You have to get it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X