Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FIXED! LEAGUE IS FIXED

    NEVER GONNA ALLOW US TO WIN THIS GAME. NEVER. NEED RGIII TO BE IN CONTENTION. TOO MANY DIVISION RACES OVER. THE CALLS TONIGHT ARE EMBARRASING.

  • #2
    Extremely biased officiating.

    Comment


    • #3
      after tonight I'll have to hear how Bob is the greatest thing ever

      Comment


      • #4
        RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!

        Comment


        • #5
          What calls were lopsided. Stop crying, we committed a ton of stupid flags. They got bad flags too. The horse collar was weak, the off pass int was weak.
          #80

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
            after tonight I'll have to hear how Bob is the greatest thing ever
            lol can't wait

            Comment


            • #7
              They outplayed us tonight. Period..
              #80

              Comment


              • #8
                they committed holding all over the place. never gets flagged. we get one to end the game on a conversion. every kick return. the list goes on. gilbride was pathetic tonight, but the refs were too

                Comment


                • #9
                  How many ****ing penalties can one team commit? A ton of those were pure bull****...

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We got called for just looking at them

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh stop crying, we got beat, we gave up 207 yards rushing.
                      #80

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NYfanatic View Post
                        RG3 is a marketing machine, he sells, he doesnt sell when he loses. The panthers were so bad the NFL couldnt whistle the game enough to make a difference to sell cam stuff. But the skins? Yea the whistles make a difference. Sports are fixed you know. At least to the best of the leagues ability. Money=Greed. NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL is greedy. They look for money. Be thankful the refs couldnt let the packers win last year. We did!
                        No one wants to see a boring Eli Manning anymore, you can make tons of money with RG3

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I agree. The refs were out to get us tonight and it was glaringly obvious.....smh

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
                            they committed holding all over the place. never gets flagged. we get one to end the game on a conversion. every kick return. the list goes on. gilbride was pathetic tonight, but the refs were too
                            Did you see the hold they called on Beatty. He pretty much had the guy in a headlock. That hold is pretty much why the pass got completed. The guy beat Beatty, all he could do was hold him. The refs were fair tonight. We sucked.
                            #80

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                              Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X