Gilbride's worst ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilbride's worst ever?

the way we came out in the 2nd half, after dominating, was sad. I know they went away from Man coverage, but you've been in the league 100 years. figure it out.

Another game pissed away by our bum**** coaching staff.

Comment

THE STUPID!! IT BURNS!!

Comment

We're waiting on Kregg Lumpkin to save us
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Its getting to be a constant there is a reason nobody will hire him as a head coach. He has no adjustments what so ever. Seriously 3 n 20 and you call a screen knowing we havent stopped them all game. Watching Washigton switch up there calls all game makes me sick to my stomach we have this P.O.S as a coordinator.

Comment

Why can't he be fired in the parking lot?

Comment

Because he doesn't coach in Philly.

Comment

This burns my a** so much! Coughlin should fee ashamed of himself for keeping those two bums killdrive and fewell around.

Comment

*feel

Comment

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
                    the way we came out in the 2nd half, after dominating, was sad. I know they went away from Man coverage, but you've been in the league 100 years. figure it out.
                    That;s what happens when you have a bystander HC who doesn't do anything but give speeches in the locker room

Comment

Anyone who watched that game and is blaming the OC for the loss clearly has no idea what they're watching on a football field

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSherrard View Post
                        Anyone who watched that game and is blaming the OC for the loss clearly has no idea what they're watching on a football field
                        +100

Comment

How do you figure. Granted there was a number of issues. But...

The redskins have the WORST PASS DEFENSE AGAINST THE RUN STATISTICALLY EVER AT THIS POINT OF THE SEASON-fact...Look it up. What was the Giants run/pass percentage???

Comment

Too easy to heap this on Kilbride.
                            True, we could've done with some more imaginative play calling second half, but Bradshaw (and Wilson) got hard yards in first half.

They were better in the second half, it happens.

Comment

Yeap! It is very difficult to grasp the Giants "complex" play calling of Run, Run, Pass, Kick!

Comment

Working...
                              X