hakeem makin moves on three defenders catch video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hakeem makin moves on three defenders catch video

that one screen catch that hakeem got a catch and made two defenders miss and then stiff armed the other one. Does anyone have that video clip or of make a gif or something? Thanks!

Re: hakeem makin moves on three defenders catch video

just so you don't get your hopes up too high - if I'm not mistaken, that play begins with Nicks nearly bobbling the catch into oncoming defenders....

but after that? yea, heck of a play... and it showed that Bradshaw-esque WILLPOWER that so few modern players have.

Comment

true but he caught and didnt let it get fumbled and did his best bradshaw impression. I just liked it overall cuz in the end he did work and didn't screw up. Only thing I cared for in the game minus JPP carrying the defense on his back.

Comment

I'd trade that for him catching the walk in TD rather than hitting him in his facemask...

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]I'd trade that for him catching the walk in TD rather than hitting him in his facemask...
          [/quote]

I SECOND THAT

Comment

yea very true but you can only play the cards with what you were dealt

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue10"]just so you don't get your hopes up too high - if I'm not mistaken, that play begins with Nicks nearly bobbling the catch into oncoming defenders....

but after that? yea, heck of a play... and it showed that Bradshaw-esque WILLPOWER that so few modern players have.
              [/quote]

Hahaha wow total ADD post, but dude your sig is awesome

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

Working...
              X