No announcement yet.

GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have nothing but respect for KG and I do think he is one of the very best play-callers out there but still surprise to see him pulling a " Muhammad Ali " .

i
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

KG is one of the best OCs' in the game today. Ppl here knock him yet can't name 5 better OCs'.

Talk about consistency, our offense has been top 10 in the league almost every year he's been our OC. He's not perfect, but he's damn good.
      All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Why wouldn't we want everyone on the team to think they were the best at what they do?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Why wouldn't we want everyone on the team to think they were the best at what they do?
          You can certainly think you're the best. That doesn't necessarily mean you are.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            You can certainly think you're the best. That doesn't necessarily mean you are.
            Except for here on the Boards, right?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Except for here on the Boards, right?
              No exceptions on the boards either.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                No exceptions on the boards either.
                Really? Have you participated in the Game Day Thread? There are a LOT of perfect coaches in there lol
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-04-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

I would love for anyone to name 5 better Offensive Coordinators in the NFL with statistical proof they are better.

Comment

If I think I am the best, how hard am I trying to get better? I have no problem with confidence, but this comment is not what is needed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
                      KG is one of the best OCs' in the game today. Ppl here knock him yet can't name 5 better OCs'.

Talk about consistency, our offense has been top 10 in the league almost every year he's been our OC. He's not perfect, but he's damn good.
                      end/thread

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                        If I think I am the best, how hard am I trying to get better? I have no problem with confidence, but this comment is not what is needed right now.
                        A lot of people think they are the best at something BECAUSE of how hard they work at it.

Comment

KG can be a football genius sometimes

Comment

3rd and 1, what play is Gilbride going to call?

1- Screen to RB
                            2- Shotgun Draw
                            3- Quick Slant
                            4- 30 yard bomb downfield
                            5- Timeout because he didn't get the play to Eli quick enough

Comment

Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post
                              Lol what, bro?

I hope you are just joking around being a silly guy.
                              Uhh, no I'm not joking.
                              Plays are designed to be successful. The ultimate success is a touchdown. Clearly I'm going to one extreme to explain that the coaches are trying to get the most yards out of any situation regardless, but it's hard not to have to explain it that way when some people actually think that we are actiallyTRYING to only get 2 yards when we in fact need 6 for a first down.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                                If I think I am the best, how hard am I trying to get better?
                                Thinking you're the best is not equivalent to thinking that you are perfect and have no room for improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X