No announcement yet.

GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there are 3 things here, obviously to get to this level a coach/coordinator has to be supremely confident ... i always prefer coaches and players to keep it to themselves, but in this day the media is always up in your grille asking where you rate yourself .... they did it to Eli, etc.

2nd, if he don't believe in his gameplan, then how can he sell it to the players and it is about gameplan, not play calling ... play calling is arbitrary and Eli always has the ability to change it .... it kills me when no nothings on this board single out one play and say WE SHOULD HAVE RAN IT THERE ... please ... it is always about EXECUTION

and finally, the NFL is a results business and the results during the Coughlin, Eli and Gilbride era have been great and you don't have great without these guys being great, so Gilbride haters, it's not too late to eat your crow and take your blinders off
    Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
      KG is probably one of the worst OCs in NFL. We win in spite of him.
      this is absolutely hilarious

Comment

best at getting punched in the face on the sidelines
        Jerry Reese sucks

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
          It's a real head scratcher when he draws up plays designed to be a few yards shy of a first down when its 3rd down.
          do you honestly believe thats how it goes down?

if you actually believe that this is what happens I weep for humanity

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

+1
            Exactly what I was trying to say to him

Comment

LMAO
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                KG is probably one of the worst OCs in NFL. We win in spite of him.
                +1

Comment

Obviously I know he doesn't design plays like that. It's the execution of those plays that hurt us time to time. It's the execution of the design I'm attacking really, not the actual design.

Wouldn't you as an OC want to design plays that can be executed fairly well, especially under stressful situations like 2 minute drills? That's my point

Comment

Obviously I know he doesn't design plays like that. It's the execution of those plays that hurt us time to time. It's the execution of the design I'm attacking really, not the actual design.

Wouldn't you as an OC want to design plays that can be executed fairly well, especially under stressful situations like 2 minute drills? That's my point
                    so when the plays are executed correctly and successful its the players and when the they are not its the plays or design??
                    Its been said the Giants O is a bit complex.....ok great. Its still not brain surgery. Obviously it works and works well.
                    Dont know about you but it seems the Giants offense runs the best when it is under extreme stress!! Have you watched any games since 07????
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

ha ha . . . . I feel your pain YA!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        so when the plays are executed correctly and successful its the players and when the they are not its the plays or design??
                        Its been said the Giants O is a bit complex.....ok great. Its still not brain surgery. Obviously it works and works well.
                        Dont know about you but it seems the Giants offense runs the best when it is under extreme stress!! Have you watched any games since 07????
                        Yes of course I have! I'm talking about the bad games because I'm criticizing Gilbride's scheme to be a bit too complex at times.

Comment

He's certainly good but there's a few guys I'd rank over him. Sean Payton, Josh McDaniels (crappy HC, awesome OC) Mike McCoy from Denver (anyone who gets to the playoffs with Tebow as a starting QB gets huge props lol), Maybe Chip Kelly too...These are just my personal preferences.

Comment

Yes of course I have! I'm talking about the bad games because I'm criticizing Gilbride's scheme to be a bit too complex at times.
                            Like I said so when its bad games its Gilbrides fault??? Not saying the guy doesnt make mistakes but bad games are way more then play designs. If his plays were so complicated and off the wall he wouldn't have a job let alone be succesfull and have 2 SBs with the Giants...
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              He's certainly good but there's a few guys I'd rank over him. Sean Payton, Josh McDaniels (crappy HC, awesome OC) Mike McCoy from Denver (anyone who gets to the playoffs with Tebow as a starting QB gets huge props lol), Maybe Chip Kelly too...These are just my personal preferences.
                              2 SBs for KG and the Giants say different....

Comment

Oh great now we have a OC who thinks he's Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X