Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GILBRIDE COST US THE GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I agree but not for that play. Attack the defense's weakness. That's their passing d.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      When he called a draw on 3rd and 20. game over
      Agreed. He says that is the best OC in the game. The guy is trash. If he didn't have Eli, his horrible play calling would be more evident. I am pretty sure that is why with all his success here as a NYG he doesn't get offered a HC job.
      Lets go, Giants!

      Comment


      • #93
        Beatty penalty was brutal

        they ran wayy too much when Eli was getting in rythm

        Comment


        • #94
          Gilbride did play an intergral part in this loss. he stopped passing the ball
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
            Agreed. He says that is the best OC in the game. The guy is trash. If he didn't have Eli, his horrible play calling would be more evident. I am pretty sure that is why with all his success here as a NYG he doesn't get offered a HC job.
            to me that is a pure i give up call . unreal

            Comment


            • #96
              Why does everyone act like a coach on these boards? It was a brilliant game plan, we just once again did not execute with 390 yards of total offense.

              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Why does everyone act like a coach on these boards? It was a brilliant game plan, we just once again did not execute with 390 yards of total offense.
                i feel like im taking crazy pills rudy!!! i know gilbride has had success but these type of play calls don't baffle the rest of the fans here???

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by jax5338 View Post
                  Beatty penalty was brutal

                  they ran wayy too much when Eli was getting in rythm
                  agreed, eli was getting hot and you start running. what foolish calls i saw that 2nd half.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    i feel like im taking crazy pills rudy!!! i know gilbride has had success but these type of play calls don't baffle the rest of the fans here???
                    they sure do, but you know what baffles and infuriates the HECK outta me even more? NON STOP PENALTIES ALL GAME!!! That's all on the players

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                      When he called a draw on 3rd and 20. game over
                      That was a screen, not a draw. Do you know if that play was checked into?

                      Also, I think a drive killing penalty that preceded that play or a ****ty snap that led to a missed FG could also be more culpable.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        they sure do, but you know what baffles and infuriates the HECK outta me even more? NON STOP PENALTIES ALL GAME!!! That's all on the players
                        thats true more discipline the refs were calling a lot of things tonight though.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          When he called a draw on 3rd and 20. game over
                          How do you know that he called that, as opposed to Eli checking into that play.

                          No way he called that. That was Eli's call.

                          Comment


                          • Oh my ****ing god. That's not a bad call. Most OCs call that play in that situation. You take what the defense gives you, especially when your OL can't block for ****. What do you guys want, a five receiver set and a QB on IR, or a two man route that is easily contained with 6 or 7 under? You take the draw and if it doesn't work, try to play defense with 4 minutes. This isn't madden where 3rd and 20 you can run your whole playbook; there isn't much in reality that you can run in that down and distance. ****ing Ravens won by throwing a screen on 4th and 27. Colts won with Luck throwing a 3 yard dumpoff. When a defense calls a play to specifically keep you from getting 20+ yards or whatever it is you need, your chances of executing the play where you try to get it all is AT BEST equally as low as throwing a screen or running a draw. Now take your coaches cap off, wipe your tears, and go to bed.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Oh my ****ing god. That's not a bad call. Most OCs call that play in that situation. You take what the defense gives you, especially when your OL can't block for ****. What do you guys want, a five receiver set and a QB on IR, or a two man route that is easily contained with 6 or 7 under? You take the draw and if it doesn't work, try to play defense with 4 minutes. This isn't madden where 3rd and 20 you can run your whole playbook; there isn't much in reality that you can run in that down and distance. ****ing Ravens won by throwing a screen on 4th and 27. Colts won with Luck throwing a 3 yard dumpoff. When a defense calls a play to specifically keep you from getting 20+ yards or whatever it is you need, your chances of executing the play where you try to get it all is AT BEST equally as low as throwing a screen or running a draw. Now take your coaches cap off, wipe your tears, and go to bed.
                              These types of threads are generally why I try avoiding the forums for a day or two after a loss. Every idiot and their mother is on talking ******ed ****.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Oh my ****ing god. That's not a bad call. Most OCs call that play in that situation. You take what the defense gives you, especially when your OL can't block for ****. What do you guys want, a five receiver set and a QB on IR, or a two man route that is easily contained with 6 or 7 under? You take the draw and if it doesn't work, try to play defense with 4 minutes. This isn't madden where 3rd and 20 you can run your whole playbook; there isn't much in reality that you can run in that down and distance. ****ing Ravens won by throwing a screen on 4th and 27. Colts won with Luck throwing a 3 yard dumpoff. When a defense calls a play to specifically keep you from getting 20+ yards or whatever it is you need, your chances of executing the play where you try to get it all is AT BEST equally as low as throwing a screen or running a draw. Now take your coaches cap off, wipe your tears, and go to bed.
                                draw or screen is a give up play when your down with 4 min left in the game, im sorry.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X