Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REFS COST THE GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • REFS COST THE GAME

    I dont need to explain the title much, its clearly apparent.

    just 1 example: We'd still have the ball on the Bennet catch if it wasnt for that BS holding call (notice the flag was thrown after the completed catch. What a joke.

  • #2
    Originally posted by KatieCoughlin View Post
    I dont need to explain the title much, its clearly apparent.

    just 1 example: We'd still have the ball on the Bennet catch if it wasnt for that BS holding call (notice the flag was thrown after the completed catch. What a joke.
    It was holding no matter when they threw the flag.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • #3
      Makes sense... throw the flag after the ball has been thrown so the camera isn't on the bull****...

      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        It was holding no matter when they threw the flag.
        I assume you also noticed all the NON CALLS in favor of the skins?

        You're argument holds little weight

        Comment


        • #5
          we got calls too. thats not the reason.

          Comment


          • #6
            Eh, if anything we got the better of the calls.

            That offensive pass interference call and the horsecollar tackle call in the 4th quarter were questionable to say the least.

            Don't be a baby . . . we lost the game. Next one up.

            Comment


            • #7
              The guy almost had to tap out the choke was on so tight - legit call.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                we got calls too. thats not the reason.
                What is?

                The offense and defense played similarly. They both played just....ok. Nothing glaringly bad, but nothing great either.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Giants lost on the road to a divisional rival. It happens.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KatieCoughlin View Post
                    I assume you also noticed all the NON CALLS in favor of the skins?

                    You're argument holds little weight
                    Blaming the refs is the oldest excuse in the book. Its also boring.
                    You pointed out the holding call where we he had his arm under the chin of the pass rusher. It was blatant holding.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You have to be kidding me, the Ref's, how about 50 f'n draw plays on 2nd down!
                      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Coughlin : "Everytime we did something it seemed like it was a penalty, its very disappointing"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KatieCoughlin View Post
                          Coughlin : "Everytime we did something it seemed like it was a penalty, its very disappointing"

                          Im sure you understand thats not a comment on the refs right?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I just will never be able to wrap my head around the fact that we draw so few holding penalties with JPP Tuck and Osi up front. On replays it's so clear.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Blaming the refs is the oldest excuse in the book. Its also boring.
                              You pointed out the holding call where we he had his arm under the chin of the pass rusher. It was blatant holding.
                              100% agree there missed calls in every game. Have to over come them and win the game. Losing is on the Giants not the refs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X