Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY IN THE **** ARE WE CONSTANTLY OUTNUMBERED 18-11 ON THE GODDAMN FOOTBALL FIELD??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I wont say it was biased, it wasn't. But alot of poor calls all around.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
      ESPN generally shows penalties when they occur. That wasn't the case tonight. Can't be sure, but just sayin'
      They didn't show the special teams penalties. The hold on Beatty they did and refs made the correct call.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
        Relax man. We can all play the blame game. If the redskins didn't make so many turnover mistakes in NY, they would've won. So feel proud. Such a ******ed argument.

        Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.
        I'm not talking **** about any fan base (except Philly). RG3 is the real deal. So is Morris. Congratulations on your win. Only **** talking from me today is for the biased officiating.

        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
          Relax man. We can all play the blame game. If the redskins didn't make so many turnover mistakes in NY, they would've won. So feel proud. Such a ******ed argument.

          Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.
          If the Queen had balls she'd be the King. Notice how i didn't use anything that didn't happen in my post. The skins played their best ball (as was stated) the Giants made mistakes. Skins best ball+Giants Mistakes=1 point victory for the Skins. now tell me, how is that flawed logic?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
            On the flip side, if you're going to call penalties, do it across the board.

            None of this BS that our DL wasn't held at times, and definitely none of that "we just have to accept it" mentality.
            The holding penalties were legit on us. Beatty is usually due for one or two a game anyway so I'm prepared to accept that. I just find it harder and harder these days to find balanced officiating across the board in the NFL even if it doesn't involve the Giants. I'll admit that we could of capitalized past the zebras and didn't take advantage of some opportunities but I don't think you can honestly say this wasn't a little one-sided with the penalties.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              3 kick return penalties isn't one-sided at all when the game is low-scoring and close? What about the several 3rd down conversions called back? Just like the refs favored us against the Steelers, it was obvious that the Skins were favored or at the least, avoided the wrath of the zebras tonight.
              this ^^^ a blind man could see that the game was called one-sided your telling me that the Giants came into the game the second least penalized team and the league and all of the sudden they commit 15 penalties...
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                If the Queen had balls she'd be the King. Notice how i didn't use anything that didn't happen in my post. The skins played their best ball (as was stated) the Giants made mistakes. Skins best ball+Giants Mistakes=1 point victory for the Skins. now tell me, how is that flawed logic?
                Definitely not either teams best ball this game. Turnovers by the skins, dropped passes (a staple of some of our WRs a few games a year it seems), and a hobbling London Fletcher who never misses tackles getting juked numerous times.

                No excuses from me. I knew it'd be a rough game on both sides, and you guy still have the NFC East in your hands so the Redskins have to claw their way into either the 6th seed, or hope the giants fall apart. I just think the "good job. feel proud." isn't needed when its sarcastic.

                If both of these teams played lights out, the score wouldv'e been 38-35 someone. Both had some rough stretches.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Kerrigan91 View Post
                  Relax man. We can all play the blame game. If the redskins didn't make so many turnover mistakes in NY, they would've won. So feel proud. Such a ******ed argument.

                  Just man up and admit you lost a damn game. I'm a redskins fan and can admit when they lose. I came in peace saying both sides had bad calls, and people are just ******bags and then talk **** about every other fanbase in the NFL.
                  dude really no one wants to hear from a Redskins fan right now please take yourself to the smack talk section
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    The holding penalties were legit on us. Beatty is usually due for one or two a game anyway so I'm prepared to accept that. I just find it harder and harder these days to find balanced officiating across the board in the NFL even if it doesn't involve the Giants. I'll admit that we could of capitalized past the zebras and didn't take advantage of some opportunities but I don't think you can honestly say this wasn't a little one-sided with the penalties.
                    That's not what I meant.

                    I'm sick and tired of seeing someone like JPP being held, the refs and the commentators remaining oblivious to it, and then reading posts from people asking "where the **** was the flag."

                    If you're going to call holding, do it when both teams are doing it, and the Redskins were guilty of a few themselves.
                    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                    Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      this ^^^ a blind man could see that the game was called one-sided your telling me that the Giants came into the game the second least penalized team and the league and all of the sudden they commit 15 penalties...
                      Sometimes that happens. The Redskins front confused Eli and Giants o-line and that led to the holding penalties. The Intentional Grounding was a good call too. We never saw the special teams penalties so I can't comment on those.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        dude really no one wants to hear from a Redskins fan right now please take yourself to the smack talk section
                        Why do you have to explain everything in full detail...We know you guys won. CLAP, CLAP,CLAP..we are just saying the Giants made huge mistakes and some of the calls were questionable. Confrats. I hope we see you in the playoffs.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
                          Sometimes that happens. The Redskins front confused Eli and Giants o-line and that led to the holding penalties. The Intentional Grounding was a good call too. We never saw the special teams penalties so I can't comment on those.
                          on a crucial third down they call holding on locklear and it wasn't even close...Redskins were chop defenders feet out from under them the whole night and nothing called. We lost Locklear from that bs dirty crap.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                            That's not what I meant.

                            I'm sick and tired of seeing someone like JPP being held, the refs and the commentators remaining oblivious to it, and then reading posts from people asking "where the **** was the flag."

                            If you're going to call holding, do it when both teams are doing it, and the Redskins were guilty of a few themselves.
                            I hear ya but I think that will always be the case. Lots of great defenders in this league are constantly held and JPP is now one of them. Those ST penalties just irked me with the frequency of how many we received. I don't recall the last time a team had 3 penalties on kickoffs. Grats to the Skins though for a hard fought victory.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X