Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys, Redskins, Giants Schedule the rest of the way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys, Redskins, Giants Schedule the rest of the way.

Deadskins:
    vs Ravens - The ravens will play them tough after getting beat by charlie batch. L
    @ Browns - Yea... W
    @Iggles - It is still a divisional game W
    vs Boys - Well this could be a major game.. W
    9-7

Cowgirls:
    @ Bengals - tough team, we know L
    vs steelers - Scary looking team the Steelers L
    vs Saints - Once again a good team, most of the time L
    @skins - A major game... L
    6-10

Giants:
    vs Saints - Bad team outside a dome. W
    @ Falcons - Seem to barley squeak out wins against bad teams, Dont need wins a much, giants have their # W
    @ Ravens - Mainly overrated, yes they can play great but they should have a playoff spot and not play hard W
    vs Iggles - A bad team, I hope we can beat them this time W
    11-5 I think 10-6 at worst. If the skins lose to the ravens we have a clear shot to the playoffs.

Anyone sane want to join this thread? Real discussion not "OMG WE LOST"

Comment

Originally posted by NYfanatic View Post
      Deadskins:
      vs Ravens - The ravens will play them tough after getting beat by charlie batch. L
      @ Browns - Yea... W
      9-7

Cowgirls:
      6-10

Giants:
      @ Falcons - Seem to barley squeak out wins against bad teams, Dont need wins a much, giants have their # W
      @ Ravens - Mainly overrated, yes they can play great but they should have a playoff spot and not play hard W
      11-5 I think 10-6 at worst. If the skins lose to the ravens we have a clear shot to the playoffs.
      We could beat them, but we could easily lose all four. not holding my breath.

Comment

I think it will come down to us having to beat philly to win div
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
          We could beat them, but we could easily lose all four. not holding my breath.
          Just like a upset that the Browns beat the skins...who knows?
          All i know is the boys look really like they are done. Bengals and Steelers two teams I wouldnt like to face right now.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            I think it will come down to us having to beat philly to win div
            And.. a little help from the cowboys?!

Comment

plus, Morris ran all over us, what do you think Brown's gonna do when we play philly?

Comment

plus, Morris ran all over us, what do you think Brown's gonna do when we play philly?
                Luckily Saints have no run game, Ravens and Falcons wont play us hard to avoid injury. Since they have playoff spots, But iggles...

Comment

Just like a upset that the Browns beat the skins...who knows?
                  All i know is the boys look really like they are done. Bengals and Steelers two teams I wouldnt like to face right now.
                  I could see the Browns upsetting the Skins at home - teams are going to really start getting up for RGIII, and the Browns are better than what their record shows.

Comment

Brown is susceptible to fumbling the ball. That, and Foles doesn't run like Griffin.
                    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

This week could be the major factor into the playoffs.
                      Saints are coming off a HUGE loss to the falcons ending their playoffs hopes. They have to travel up to NY on long rest. They will either have had too much time to think about the loss and play terribly, since their season is over, no reason to care. Or they show up for whatever reason. Giants ether respond by killing the saints onroute to a playoff run. The team will be bashed this whole week. Rg3 will be praised. Or play with no energy, the giant way since they lost a game..
                      Ravens are being bashed for losing to charlie batch, ovverated to say. RG3 and the skins will be praised. Too ****y. Ravens a vetern team might go into the skins and beat them. They will be angry and looking to beat up that other maryland team that everyone will say is the king now. This all could lead up to a big Ravens vs Giant game.

Comment

You're optimistic ill give you that much. If they keep trading field goals for touchdowns they will be home watching the playoffs. Tynes is getting way too much work. The saints and the falcons put up 7s with relative ease. They can go up top on any defense. Giants seem to have issues stopping the run so Rice may have a field day. And the Eagles seem to have Big Blues number. I say they go 1-3 down the stretch. I would hate to think this team misses the playoffs but it is a distinct possibility.
                        “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
                        ― George Carlin

Comment

Deadskins:
                          @ Browns - Yea... W
                          9-7

Cowgirls:
                          6-10

Giants:
                          Works for me. It's a little hard to see with all of the sky pieces falling around us, but.....
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The Redskins are not going to lose to the Ravens. Trust me, they aren't. The Skins are going to win out. Baltimore is overrated. They barely beat Pittsburgh the first time and needed a ridiculous 4th & 29 run from Rice to beat San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                              The Redskins are not going to lose to the Ravens. Trust me, they aren't. The Skins are going to win out. Baltimore is overrated. They barely beat Pittsburgh the first time and needed a ridiculous 4th & 29 run from Rice to beat San Diego.
                              They are but still are 9-3. The redskins will be over ****y I believe and a angry raven team will undo them.

Comment

Working...
                              X