Petition to get Reese out of here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to get Reese out of here

Its alarming to see a 6th round pick outplay David Wilson like this. Its not even close. Wilson is having trouble taking snaps away from Lumpkin. This guy has bust written all over him and its Reese fault. Our offensive tackle depth is terrible, and Keith Rivers is a joke in a Giants uniform. Reese almost let Blackburn get away from us again, thanks to all the injuries and his great ability to have this team against the cap, he was able to sign Blackburn. Blackburn is the Giants best linebacker. Does Reese even pay attention to the hardworking players instead of guys who run a nice 40 time or a workout warrior? Something tells me that Reese liked David Wilson more than Doug Martin because of Wilson's 40 time. Get this sorry GM out of here, we will be tight against the cap next year...and Eli will lose one of his great receivers.
    " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Ok, this post is idiotic.
    The Redskins have an O-line and Morris has had more opportunities than Wilson to shine.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I wouldnt boot out Reese o no.

Comment

Every Shanahan team has a solid running game. I don't care who's in the backfield. He coaches up a hell of a scheme.

Comment

Out play? Outplay? He got4 carries you momo
          They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
            Every Shanahan team has a solid running game. I don't care who's in the backfield. He coaches up a hell of a scheme.
            X2

He sure does

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              The Redskins have an O-line and Morris has had more opportunities than Wilson to shine.
              Redskins have an O-line and the Giants dont....Who's fault is that again? Thank you for proving my case. The Redskins cut Locklear and we are signing their bums. Morris has more opportunities because he's a pro ready running back...Wilson is not...I guess Reese failed to realize this.

Comment

Not sure if you are getting any takers. Reese is clearly not the issue...

Comment

Great idea. Maybe Tannenbaum will be available!

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                      Redskins have an O-line and the Giants dont....Who's fault is that again? Thank you for proving my case. The Redskins cut Locklear and we are signing their bums. Morris has more opportunities because he's a pro ready running back...Wilson is not...I guess Reese failed to realize this.
                      Even if Wilson was a bad pick, you're going to call it quits on him for one bad pick?
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                        Wilson didn't get a chance because Bardshaw ran for 100 yards with under 24 carries...
                        They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

+1111
                          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Reese's ex at it again.
                            Emperor Tom

Comment

Even if Wilson was a bad pick, you're going to call it quits on him for one bad pick?

Its not even one bad pick. Its being tight against the cap each and every year. Its Eli losing weapons like Boss, Smith, Manningham, Ballard...every single year and we might lose Nicks or Cruz. Its not drafting a offensive linemen in day one of the draft since he's been here. Its destroying chemistry actually. When you think of great QBs they always had one consistent go to guy. For Eli Manning, its been Burress, Toomer, Smith, Shockey, and now Nicks and Cruz....its ridiculous, the guy is a 9 year vet.

Comment

Working...
                              X