Why are we wasting David Wilson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
    I keep worrying he's gonna come down wrong and shred a knee ligament, or his ankle or achillies. He should find a better, safer way to celebrate his TDs!!
    it could be a worry. if TC thinks its too dangerous he will instruct Wilson to try some other less dangerous touchdown celebration!
    sigpic

Comment

How many times did Buck say he was a Triple-jumper in college?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I'm not worried about it, but I agree he needs to be cautious....hopefully this will be the last week we see it.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
          Aaah how ironic, there were a million david wilson=.P.O.S comments this week
          How can he be labeled as a bust when he gets no carries? I already knew what he was capable of, yet he was in TC's doghouse all season until now. TC must be kicking himself.
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

After tonight I'm pretty sure TC will put an end to that TD celebration.

Comment

I can't believe this many of you think a guy jumping is that dangerous! Lol

Comment

Everyone said TC would put a stop to it after that cleveland TD...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

It's not a straight up and down jump. Wrong angle, and something can tear. Not worth it!!

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  I can't believe this many of you think a guy jumping is that dangerous! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
                    It's not a straight up and down jump. Wrong angle, and something can tear. Not worth it!!
                    You find me the list of atheletes who have had their careers end because of a poorly angled backflip.

About the worst thing that can happen is he lands on his head. But he has a helmet.

I'm all for preventing players of doing stupid things that risk injury. But a backflip is only slightly more dangerous than Cruz doing the salsa.

Comment

Comment

Memory is fading but didn't someone about 10 years ago end their season by jumping during a TD celebration? Broken ankle or torn ACL, something like that. Ultimate bone-head move to injure yourself during a celebration and quite the show of HUBRIS.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          You find me the list of atheletes who have had their careers end because of a poorly angled backflip.

About the worst thing that can happen is he lands on his head. But he has a helmet.

I'm all for preventing players of doing stupid things that risk injury. But a backflip is only slightly more dangerous than Cruz doing the salsa.
                          Take your Ginka Baloba and then re-visit this thread. Salsa is not even close to a backflip for injuries!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                            Memory is fading but didn't someone about 10 years ago end their season by jumping during a TD celebration? Broken ankle or torn ACL, something like that.
                            Gramatica the kicker tore his acl celebrating by jumping after kicking a FG.

I mean realistically, if we are saying a backflip is too dangerous to be doing, then so is every celebration where a player leaves his feet

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              Take your Ginka Baloba and then re-visit this thread. Salsa is not even close to a backflip for injuries!
                              How is a backflip dangerous? How is it anymore dangerous than any player jumping at any point during a game or in a celebration?

Comment

Other teams wil be watching out for the run when wilson is out now.. just makes us more dangerous all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X