Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we wasting David Wilson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    That's the first thing I thought of...he better stop that cause he might hurt himself.

    I'm also very concerned that he might start running around the house with scissors.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      How is a backflip dangerous? How is it anymore dangerous than any player jumping at any point during a game or in a celebration?
      personally i think the backflip is more dangerous than most celebrations! i mean Wilson could "slip" (pun intended) during his backflip and injure his back or neck area!

      i believe TC will discontinue that celebration for safety sake.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
        You want a list? COME ON MAN!! You are being ridiculous. He doesnt need to do that and risk injury, we are already giving him a chance to make a name and we have nobody else to fill in. He is being an idiot doing that crap. I am done discussing it.
        Yes, Im the one being ridiculous.

        But the claim that doing a backflip can seriously injure him with absolutely NO evidence at all what so ever for that claim is perfectly logical.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
          personally i think the backflip is more dangerous than most celebrations! i mean Wilson could "slip" (pun intended) during his backflip and injure his back or neck area!
          So could Bennet when he got stuck in the net and almost fell over.

          Or hell, someone could get hurt playing football. But lets not be crazy.

          Immedately ban all celebrations involving "moving", its just far too dangerous to allow athletes to move. They are clearly just one jump away from breaking every bone in their bodies.

          Comment


          • #50
            seriously.. he's not going to get injured doing this.. he has never been injured doing this.. he knows what he is doing.. the coaches knew about this ritual when he was drafted.. clearly no one ever expressed a concern before and told him he shouldn't do it.. why? because not even the coaches feel it's a significant risk.. if it doesn't bother them and neither the coaches nor the player is concerned, then why should it bother others? why don't we just cover all players in bubble wrap when they score to prevent a freak injury? why not carry the players to and from the stadium because clearly they can get injured by twisting a knee walking to the field? crap can happen anytime, anyplace.. lighten up and celebrate the good day he had.. I swear there are too many people who only look to nitpick everything.

            Comment


            • #51
              i am concerned for the negative BUST FANS, they had this guy packing shelves at your favotire grocery market and 2nite he gained more total yards than anyone in the NFL ... im concerned about early brain damage, get yourselves checked out "fans"!!!!
              Apologize to Melo 5

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                You guys need to relax....it's not any worse then doing the Lambeau leap and misses the wall and falling on your ankle. The kid has done this for years I think he knows how to land right...
                Not gonna relax, he IS our future feature RB. Screw shenanigans, do the job, score and act like you have been ther. Do not jeopardize your career for a basic backflip showing off.
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                  Not gonna relax, he IS our future feature RB. Screw shenanigans, do the job, score and act like you have been ther. Do not jeopardize your career for a basic backflip showing off.
                  Waiting for proof that he is "jeopardizing his career".

                  Let me know when you have said evidence.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Molossus View Post
                    seriously.. he's not going to get injured doing this.. he has never been injured doing this.. he knows what he is doing.. the coaches knew about this ritual when he was drafted.. clearly no one ever expressed a concern before and told him he shouldn't do it.. why? because not even the coaches feel it's a significant risk.. if it doesn't bother them and neither the coaches nor the player is concerned, then why should it bother others? why don't we just cover all players in bubble wrap when they score to prevent a freak injury? why not carry the players to and from the stadium because clearly they can get injured by twisting a knee walking to the field? crap can happen anytime, anyplace.. lighten up and celebrate the good day he had.. I swear there are too many people who only look to nitpick everything.
                    I guess your name clearly is how you think!
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      So could Bennet when he got stuck in the net and almost fell over.

                      Or hell, someone could get hurt playing football. But lets not be crazy.

                      Immedately ban all celebrations involving "moving", its just far too dangerous to allow athletes to move. They are clearly just one jump away from breaking every bone in their bodies.
                      lol! i think most posters and fans are concerned about his celebration because he is a Giant and beginning to look good at this point!

                      if he did injure himself with that manuever TC might as well quit the team cuz he will be unmercifully crucfied for not stopping it!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Waiting for proof that he is "jeopardizing his career".

                        Let me know when you have said evidence.
                        I am done with you on this slip.
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Molossus
                          ha ha .. hey f*cktard.. the name is Molossus, not molasses.. Look it up di*k.. I guess you can't read so it clearly shows how u think..

                          U are a mighty big pu$$y if you think a few flips is jeopardizing his career.. No coach, NOT ONE has ever thought he was jeopardizing anything in the past.. But apparently the FIFTY6G-MAN braintrust thinks so, so lets all tell Wilson that since this moron is worried he must stop anything that could possibly cause harm. Idiots among us..
                          BYE BYE!
                          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Hopefully we see more of these backflips throughout the rest of this year and career. Its about time....I got tired of seeing Doug Martin and Alfred Morris dancing in the endzone each week and continuing to do so.
                            " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I'm sure that at least 3 or 4 guys hurt themselves during TD celebrations. Billy White Shoes Johnson for sure, but then again I'm old enough to remember him. I am sure some history buff can come up with a few names. Just hate to have a fluke put Wilson out for even on game.
                              # 80 (For FBomb)

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                                I'm sure that at least 3 or 4 guys hurt themselves during TD celebrations. Billy White Shoes Johnson for sure, but then again I'm old enough to remember him. I am sure some history buff can come up with a few names. Just hate to have a fluke put Wilson out for even on game.
                                the only real dangerous celebration i can think of is Gus Ferrotte ramming his head into an endzone wall after scoring a td!

                                he was out several games as a result!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X