Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it, but it does concern me.

Comment

Have you ever seen the Youtube of JPP doing about 30 of those flips in a row.? The one doesnt distrub me.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
        I like it, but it does concern me.
        Same here.

Comment

In all honesty, I was on the backflips are dangertous side of this at the beginning but Slip got me thiinking.

A lot of people DO get hurt during TD celebrations, the first one to come to mind is Hosely in the Preseason missing the first three regular season games with turf toe due to some gay *** high stepping into the endzone on a pick 6.

Then I started thinking, because Slip said it, how many of these injuries are doing something out of the ordinary? I again go back to the most recent one in my "sphere of give an eff" and come up with Hosely. If that stupid high step caused an injury you either ban TD celebrations of any kind, or you just cant pont a specific finger at the backflip.

Marion Barber not withstanding.

Comment

I just think he should stop because he looks like an ***** when he does it. It's stupid, and childish. Act like you been there before. Same goes for the salsa, IMO.

Comment

As far as this Back Flipping Concern, If It's Right or Wrong, It's up to Tom C & the Team Doctor to decide if it's OK . If he's doing it..... I'm sure they must have approved it ! When he scored his first TD and did his back Flip .....I called him "FLIP WILSON" ! A Lot of Posters said the same thing, He better Stop.That he can get badly hurt.....He can tear his ACL, Hurt his Head or Back...I'm sure thats possible, .. But stop and think about it, how Great shape he must be in. I know for a fact, that you can break your ankle, just getting out of Bed in the morning ! Football is a Rough and Violent Sport, It's a Billion dollar business, But People love to watch it, as I do. What about the head injuries ! I think we should be more concerned with that issue. So Giant Fans Enjoy the Win ! We don't get enough of them ! Did this Post put you to Sleep ? As it did me ! All I have to say is! >>>>There’s always somebody saying Wilson can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate Wilson !

GO Giants !
              Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-10-2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

like I mentioned before, he's 21, young and athletic. I don't think he'll be doing them when he's 25. let him do a flip if he wants to.

Comment

Can wilson continue this?

Amazing game from the rookie, but we all know the saints have a horrendous defense. Can he continue the production against more stout teams like Baltimore and Atlanta? I believe he can, (not like today's insane numbers, obviously) or at least put defenses on notice, maybe open things up in the passing game. Thoughts?

Comment

From a Special Teams stand point yes, we have already seen his speed, explosiveness, and burst of what is capable of doing for much of the season. From a Running Back stand point I think we have to see more, im not saying he can't do it but we just have to see it consistently.
                    Last edited by Antwuan; 12-10-2012, 01:17 AM.
                    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

I think he's here to stay now. It was about a 50/50 split of the carries overall (although it might have been more bradshaw before he left the field with whatever injury he may have had going on), I don't see why he wouldn't get a decent chunk of carries again. He's also proven he can take it up the middle for a gain despite his diminished stature...

More importantly, I'm seeing Wilson in on passing plays as well. He's more often running routes out of the backfield, but he's proving himself productive in that regard as well. Teams can no longer see him in the backfield and load up the box in response...
                      Last edited by Toadofsteel; 12-10-2012, 01:18 AM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

yes

Comment

Atlanta and Baltimore are not "stout". Their run D's are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                            From a Special Teams stand point yes, we have already seen his speed, explosiveness, and burst of what is capable of doing for much of the season. From a Running Back stand point I think we have to see more, im not saying he can't do but we just have to see it consistently.

^^^ I Hope so !

There’s always somebody saying Wilson can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

GO Giants !

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post

^^^ I Hope so !

There’s always somebody saying Wilson can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

GO Giants !
                              I never said that he couldn't do, I believe he can do it but we are going to have to see it more consistently and not just base everything off of one game from a RB standpoint. David Wilson has been consistent on special teams this year.
                              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                                I never said that he couldn't do, I believe he can do it but we are going to have to see it more consistently and not just base everything off of one game from a RB standpoint. David Wilson has been consistent on special teams this year.
                                OK....Sorry.....So we both Agree, On Positive things for Wilson .

Comment

Working...
                                X