• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO OMG im sorry i dont have a gif but these are hilarius

Comment

• So happy he had his breakout night.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistanihan View Post
            So happy he had his breakout night.
            it was only a matter of time, these coaches would have you think that this guy is a major bust.

Comment

• I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Anyone notice on Wilson's TD kick off return, the blatant block in the back by Tryon that wasn't flagged? Couldn't believe it...

Comment

• Not if the coaching staff nails his backside to the bench again. He's going to have to play more and receive a reasonable number of touches, both of which, I think, he's earned. (And, by "reasonable number of touches" I mean close to 50% of them if Bradshaw is healthy. If Bradshaw isn't healthy, then he needs to carry the load.)

Comment

• GIFSoup

Comment

• Regular season, maybe. Playoffs is a different level. That's #44 time! He's the best playoff rb in the NFL.

Comment

• Comment

• They're all good, but i like the one with the guy from The Office the best!

Comment

• My row at the game

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

• Wilson Kick off return for TD

Anyone else notice on Wilson's TD kick off return, the blatant block in the back by Tryon that wasn't flagged? Couldn't believe it...

Comment

• Yes. Got away with one there.

Comment

Working...
                                X