Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we wasting David Wilson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I noticed it to but it was pretty far from the play. If it was called Tyron would be in trouble because the block didnt help at all

    Comment


    • I've rewatched that quite a few times and all I can look at is when he hits about the 11 yard line, the ridiculous - RIDICULOUS - acceleration that he just kicked on... "turbo" is actually a very good name for him.

      Comment


      • Its not far away from the play at all - in fact it was pretty close - Tryon is inches away from getting called and even looks up at the refs immediately to see if they called it. Close to hitting his shoulder on the side close to a block in the back - he got the call - i'll take it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
          I've rewatched that quite a few times and all I can look at is when he hits about the 11 yard line, the ridiculous - RIDICULOUS - acceleration that he just kicked on... "turbo" is actually a very good name for him.
          he's patient and wait for the blocks and holes to open up, then he accelerates, that's what good RBs do

          Comment


          • The TD stood, wasn't called back. I had to remind myself to breathe. LOL

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
              My row at the game

              This was me and my row as they played Gangnam Style over the Metlife PA:



              BOOM!!!

              Comment


              • Well, with all the shady calls we we've been getting all year everytime we have a decent return on ST. I'd say we're due to finally have one go our way.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                  he's patient and wait for the blocks and holes to open up, then he accelerates, that's what good RBs do
                  It seemed to get away from him for a little while... almost to where he was being too patient. He definitely looked, saw an opening and flew, no overthinking.

                  It didnt hurt that he could field it at the 3 instead of halfway into the endzone too.

                  Comment


                  • wilson is the first giant since 1947 to have a kickoff return for a td and a rushing td in the same game.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                      wilson is the first giant since 1947 to have a kickoff return for a td and a rushing td in the same game.
                      since 1947? that's pathetic lol

                      Comment


                      • And to think the NFL wants to due away with kick off returns....
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                          And to think the NFL wants to due away with kick off returns....


                          Thank this tit.
                          For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                          Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                          Comment


                          • I saw it....they got us back later with that ridiculous holding call on Bradshaw.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ebick View Post
                              I saw it....they got us back later with that ridiculous holding call on Bradshaw.
                              Hey man, dont mean to call you out but it was holding.

                              Comment


                              • Wilson...FF freak

                                Likely move this thread, but I had a hunch (2nd time this season...1st time was a bust) that Wilson would bust loose. I started him in FF playoffs and he saved me!!! Thanks Flipper!! As fast and elusive as the marine mammal!!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X