Why are we wasting David Wilson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we wasting David Wilson?

Why are we wasting the obvious talents of David Wilson? Maybe a screen pass, how about a pitch outside? If we regarded him so highly in the draft, maybe we need to put a little bit more faith in him, especially now! Are the coaches blind to the spark and speed on those kickoff returns? Does one fumble remit you to the doghouse for the year?

David Wilson = Future of this team

need I say anymore?

Comment

Until he fumbles once. Then it is the Lumpkin era.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I keep saying that, but the coaches are not listening. What D.W. is doing A.B. can't do because he lack the speed and explosiveness. D.W. should start because he is the best RB on the team.

Comment

Aaah how ironic, there were a million david wilson=.P.O.S comments this week

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
            Aaah how ironic, there were a million david wilson=.P.O.S comments this week
            right. now no one will act like they labeled him a bust lmfao

Comment

That he's the future has always been clear. The question is when.

We bid farewell to Jacobs and Bradshaw is on his last tread.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

The question is... is the future now?
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                  The question is... is the future now?
                  I certainly hope so...everytime he's on the field I feel like anything could happen. Most explosive guy on this team no doubt.

Comment

Anyone Worried By David Wilson's Back Flips?

I keep worrying he's gonna come down wrong and shred a knee ligament, or his ankle or achillies. He should find a better, safer way to celebrate his TDs!!

Comment

Originally posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
                      I keep worrying he's gonna come down wrong and shred a knee ligament, or his ankle or achillies. He should find a better, safer way to celebrate his TDs!!
                      TC better stop him from doing that!!! Its cool but not cool enough. If he screws himself up, I would be extremely pissed!
                      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

i look forward to his future with the team but right now his role will obviously expand but TC will still be somewhat cautious and careful with him!

with this game i only hope he doesnt become over confident and forget about the 1 of the real objectives of this game.....holding onto the ball.

i do predict he will make a huge difference in our offense!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Until he fumbles once. Then it is the Lumpkin era.
                            LOL!!!!
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Getting hit by defensive players is far more likely to cause an injury than jumping in the air on your own. A backflip is no more potentially damaging than jumping is

Comment

Working...
                              X