Playoff tool shows we NEED to win out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff tool shows we NEED to win out

I believe in my heart that the Redskins are going to win the rest of their games. They play:

Week 14 - vs. Ravens
    Week 15 - at Browns
    Week 16 - at Eagles
    Week 17 - vs. Cowboys

The Ravens are frauds IMO. Barely beat the Steelers with Leftwich and needed a miracle to beat San Diego. I don't see a game they lose there.

So, if you run it all through ESPN's cool Playoff predictor machine you see:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

We NEED to win out or Washington wins the division. Because they will finish with a better division record than us.

I'm not entirely sure if that's the case, but I'm even less sure about Deihl playing for the rest of the season....I'm extremely unsure about that

Comment

Yeah I agree with you on that. Ravens couldn't even beat Old Bones Batch in their own stadium. RG3 is going to tear them to shreds.

Comment

We are 2-3 in the division. If we assume we beat Philly in the final week, we'll finish with a 3-3 division record.

Washington is currently 3-1 in the division. So you see...we're in trouble. Because I see no way that the Skins lose to BOTH the Eagles and Cowboys. They're going to finish with a better division record. Meaning we NEED to finish with a better overall record than them.

Comment

Actually a weaker schedule could be as bad as a tough one. Good teams like the falcons/ravens will be resting more, If you think the ravens suck we should beat them. Biggest thing at the end of the year are bad teams looking to upset teams. Like the Browns/Eagles/Cowboys. You sure bet those team will play the skins tough. Plus the ravens might be angry and looking at the skins as a punching bag hopefully like we view the saints

Comment

I think T. Suggs is out with an injury also.

Comment

Originally posted by NYfanatic View Post
              Actually a weaker schedule could be as bad as a tough one. Good teams like the falcons/ravens will be resting more, If you think the ravens suck we should beat them. Biggest thing at the end of the year are bad teams looking to upset teams. Like the Browns/Eagles/Cowboys. You sure bet those team will play the skins tough. Plus the ravens might be angry and looking at the skins as a punching bag hopefully like we view the saints
              I do think we can beat the Ravens. But there's no denying that we have a much tougher schedule than the Skins. We are going to need to win out, and that will be tough to do.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                I think T. Suggs is out with an injury also.
                That Paul Kruger guy they got replacing him is pretty good too. T. Suggs wasn't really 100% after coming back from that injury, he hasn't done much since he's come back.

Comment

I think the season may be over if this is the case,,we can't pull a rabbit out of our hat every year,,sorry to say it.

Comment

that's right , we lose all the tie-breakers to the Skins AND the Cowboys.
                    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                      That Paul Kruger guy they got replacing him is pretty good too. T. Suggs wasn't really 100% after coming back from that injury, he hasn't done much since he's come back.
                      True. And yes, Kruger does look pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                        No way the boys beat the Bengals, Steelers, Saints then the skins to be any threat. They have a tougher road then us.

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                          Terrible. Although Dallas doesn't concern me because their schedule isn't easy, so they're guaranteed to lose more games. This race is between us and the Skins.

Time to become a hardcore Ravens fan this weekend.

Comment

The redskins will not win out, they are 6-6 for a reason, what makes you think that? They beat us big deal, any team can win or lose to the giants not named 49ers,patriots and green bay, they beat the eagles, cowboys and saints who were terrible.

Comment

How do we lose tie breaker to cowboys .... We split season series and at best will end up with the same sDivision record ....

Comment

Working...
                              X