This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Manningbowl, IZBO1, LuckOfTuck and a few others - Please take note

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I also want to know why I can no longer create new threads.
    [/quote]

That was a little tweak I put on your account. You like it?

I sent you a PM on it.

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]Can I become a mod?
      [/quote]

Gigs - on the Dallas board you probably could be.

[/quote]
      I hate the Cowboys. Why would I want that job?

Comment

[quote user="izbo1"]yeah lets keep rational thought off the board for good. Give me a break here this is rediculous. You mention a post about wide receivers being hijacked. Any post about a wide recievers not being good enough can go into a discussion about the qb. This is just common sense something im finding wasn't a prerequisite for mods apparently. If we have an opinion that our qbs short comings in certain areas restrict our choices of wide recievers then it is very much on topic its not our fault people are so in love with eli they can't see reality and fight this like there is no tomorrow.

its impossible for a thread about wrs not to include discussion about the qb at some point or any thread about the passing game. When somebody posts that our wide recievers are bad thats the only point allowed in that post? We can't counter post that maybe its the inaccurate qb? Thats rediculous. When somebody trashes gilbride for play calling we can't counter post that maybe eli audibled into that play? again rediculous. Hes the qb he has to do with all aspects of offense except for running the ball which makes him relievant to all these conversations, now get over him and allow free conversation to flow this is america and fans money and taxes pay the giants to have this website so don't even give me the this is a private forum crap.
        [/quote]

Izbo - you will do this - end of discussion. Because if you or anyone else Hijacks a thread, we will chuck the posts.

It is possible to stay on topic and you are going to be the Poster that sets the example.

[/quote] Tommy, i gotta give it to you..This is pretty funny......

btw- stay away from Foxboro this year..your bad luck....[]

That said, your a good mod or babysitter or whatever...lol.

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I don't see the humor in any of this.
          [/quote]The oppressed never do.[/quote]
          You should be helping me.
          [/quote]

Helping you? Just do as you've been asked and stop "firing for effect". You just come on here and drop land mines all over the place. You want to rile people up with a bunch of non-sensical gibberish. In a slow news cysye/off season, it can be entertaining, but it's just a pain really.
          [/quote]
          I've been on my best behavior since I came here, but I will still respect the mods, even though they called me out for no reason. Your perception that I've been "dropping land mines all over the place" is widely exaggerated.
          [/quote]

I have a bad feeling about the Cowboys game...

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I also want to know why I can no longer create new threads.
            [/quote]

I sent you a PM on it.

[/quote]
            Can you please remove it?

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I just don't understand why my rights are being taken away from me.
              [/quote]

You do not have rights, you have priveleges - there is a difference.

If you can demonstrate you will not be a troll, your privelege of creating threads will reinstated.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="Mua Dib"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I don't see the humor in any of this.
                [/quote]The oppressed never do.[/quote]
                You should be helping me.
                [/quote]

Helping you?* Just do as you've been asked and stop "firing for effect".** You just come on here and drop land mines all over the place.* You want to rile people up with a bunch of non-sensical gibberish.* In a slow news cysye/off season, it can be entertaining, but it's just a pain really.
                [/quote]
                I've been on my best behavior since I came here, but I will still respect the mods, even though they called me out for no reason. Your perception that I've been "dropping land mines all over the place" is widely exaggerated.
                [/quote]

I have a bad feeling about the Cowboys game...
                [/quote]

Hahahaha I have a bad feelings about LuckOfTuck on the Dallas board...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[quote user="izbo1"]yeah lets keep rational thought off the board for good. Give me a break here this is rediculous. You mention a post about wide receivers being hijacked. Any post about a wide recievers not being good enough can go into a discussion about the qb. This is just common sense something im finding wasn't a prerequisite for mods apparently. If we have an opinion that our qbs short comings in certain areas restrict our choices of wide recievers then it is very much on topic its not our fault people are so in love with eli they can't see reality and fight this like there is no tomorrow.

its impossible for a thread about wrs not to include discussion about the qb at some point or any thread about the passing game. When somebody posts that our wide recievers are bad thats the only point allowed in that post? We can't counter post that maybe its the inaccurate qb? Thats rediculous. When somebody trashes gilbride for play calling we can't counter post that maybe eli audibled into that play? again rediculous. Hes the qb he has to do with all aspects of offense except for running the ball which makes him relievant to all these conversations, now get over him and allow free conversation to flow this is america and fans money and taxes pay the giants to have this website so don't even give me the this is a private forum crap.
                  [/quote]

Izbo - you will do this - end of discussion. Because if you or anyone else Hijacks a thread, we will chuck the posts.

It is possible to stay on topic and you are going to be the Poster that sets the example.

[/quote]

The Mods here freaking rule. This thread is just icing on the cake

Comment

You have all been acting very strangely and saying bizarre things.

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]For all you guys who love to bash Eli and HiJack threads that are of different subjects, I just want to let you know that we will remove your anti Eli Posts from these threads to keep it on subject .

I just read through an 11 Page thread that was supposed to be about the GIANTS need to upgrade the WR position.

Well that thread turned into an Eli Manning bashing thread.

Well no more.* We have 9 Mods on these boards, and we will keep an eye on Members that continually hijack threads, and we will remove these Off-Topic Posts from those Threads.

This has gone on for too long, and we will start putting a stop to it.

Thank You
                      [/quote]

Can I still make fun of MMB at any time regarding his stance on sports Dynasties?

Please, Please. Can I huh?* Can I huh?

[/quote]

Absolutely

[/quote]

bastages
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[/quote]

I sent you a PM on it.

[/quote]
                        Can you please remove it?
                        [/quote]He did say the magic word.

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]I just don't understand why my rights are being taken away from me.
                          [/quote]

If you can demonstrate you will not be a troll, your privelege of creating threads will reinstated.

[/quote]
                          I don't know what more I have to prove but I'll behave.

Comment

I will do as i have done make my opinion and if the post is about recievers and i find it relevant to bring up eli i will.

i am still waiting on your response on if my post is about eli are you going to delete posts about recievers dropping balls since in your opinion it is not a topic about recievers?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pats, I gotta tell you, my blood ran cold when that guy said said that to me and then that play happened. It was scary.

Evidently Brady has had some infections in the knee too. I hope he can come back b/c he is an all time great QB.

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                                I don't know what more I have to prove but I'll behave.
                                [/quote]Three Hail Eli threads and go and sin no more.

Comment

Working...
                                X