This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Manningbowl, IZBO1, LuckOfTuck and a few others - Please take note

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="bansaw"]I guess this means they can just start Eli bashing threads instead?

what about the veiled jabs our Harooni constantly throws out?
    [/quote]

That's fine - they can start threads and people can ignore them or feed them. I just am tired of 4 or 5 guys hijacking threads and crushing them as they start to get good.

Well, it is in our Charter as Mods to keep things on Topic, so I think this makes sense.

Harooni has come around and I personally don't think he should be lumped in with the Eli Haters. But we will do our best to keep an eye on this for the guys I listed and others.

Now if Harooni continually talks about hot guys - we may have to move that. Just Kidding Harooni.

Everyone needs to bear in mind that this would be a ton of work to monitor every single post, which we can't do, but we will keep a close eye and act accordingly.
    [/quote]didn't mean to think Harooni should be in the group, just meant what happens when he throws his jabs.

all good, good luck. Hope I don't get any posts deleted...I take it it will encompass all hijacks not just an Eli bash

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]Too bad the Giants won't draft him.
      [/quote]

See Gigs - there you go again with those negative waves.

But I don't see us drafting him either.

Who ever does get him will get a heck of a player.

[/quote]

I don't see us drafting any of the guys from UConn maybe Darius Butler if he's there late 2nd... but they are all great guys and great competitors.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Meanhothead"][/quote]

That's cool. But it's a little big and Leonidas, while a nice touch, makes it difficult to read some of the print...

Good though [Y]

Comment

Ya I gotta resize it . . .

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"]I can drink a beer to that!!!![/quote]

Me too. [B]

Comment

[quote user="Meanhothead"][/quote]

LOL - My Brother actually talks like Leonidas b/c he is always shouting.

That is too funny.

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"]Tom, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna stick a pin on this thread... it's important that the guys you mentioned see it. I don't want it to get lost from the first page and then no one sees it.

Mod C
                  [/quote]
                  No Problem Bro - You're the boss!

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="Meanhothead"][/quote]

LOL - My Brother actually talks like Leonidas b/c he is always shouting.

That is too funny.

[/quote]

Comment

Mean Hot Head, there are two words to describe your new sig

****ING EPIC

Comment

Comment

. . . Thank you Tommy and thank you Mods . . .

Comment

Thank you ....

For the record, Haroni has great one liners, not t thread killer

Comment

THIS IS MADNESS, NO THIS IS MODDINGGGGGGG

Comment

Cue Monty Python

" The Knights of Nee ( ManningBowl,IZBO1,LuckofTuck ) Demand

A Shrubbery!!! "

Comment

Working...
                                X