This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manningbowl, IZBO1, LuckOfTuck and a few others - Please take note

For all you guys who love to bash Eli and HiJack threads that are of different subjects, I just want to let you know that we will remove your anti Eli Posts from these threads to keep it on subject .

I just read through an 11 Page thread that was supposed to be about the GIANTS need to upgrade the WR position.

Well that thread turned into an Eli Manning bashing thread.

Well no more. We have 9 Mods on these boards, and we will keep an eye on Members that continually hijack threads, and we will remove these Off-Topic Posts from those Threads.

This has gone on for too long, and we will start putting a stop to it.

Thank You

Re: Manningbowl, IZBO1, LuckOfTuck and a few others - Please take note

Go Mod Team

Comment

this may be the greatest post on the history of these messageboards

Comment

When did I bash Eli? I'll keep this in mind anyway.

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]For all you guys who love to bash Eli and HiJack threads that are of different subjects, I just want to let you know that we will remove your anti Eli Posts from these threads to keep it on subject .

I just read through an 11 Page thread that was supposed to be about the GIANTS need to upgrade the WR position.

Well no more.* We have 9 Mods on these boards, and we will keep an eye on Members that continually hijack threads, and we will remove these Off-Topic Posts from those Threads.

Thank You
          [/quote]

o m g . . . .

This is awesome.

I'm making this post by Tommy my new signature . . .

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]For all you guys who love to bash Eli and HiJack threads that are of different subjects, I just want to let you know that we will remove your anti Eli Posts from these threads to keep it on subject .

Well no more. We have 9 Mods on these boards, and we will keep an eye on Members that continually hijack threads, and we will remove these Off-Topic Posts from those Threads.

Thank You
            [/quote]

Comment

Hooray!

Comment

Haha nicey nice... off with their heads !!!

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]When did I bash Eli? I'll keep this in mind anyway.
                  [/quote]

Gigs - thanks for your support, I don;t know what to say, I am overwhelmed.

Comment

[quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"]Haha nicey nice... off with their heads !!![/quote]

Well, technically no, but we do want to keep threads cleaner.

This garbage has gone on for too long.

We have 9 mods, and are going to give it a try.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]Hooray![/quote]

Hey BJACOBS27 - How good is Donald Brown going to be in the NFL?

From what I have seen of him, he looks like the real deal.

Is he a good guy?

Comment

I think this thread deserves a pin.... just me though...

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="BJacobs27"]Hooray![/quote]

Is he a good guy?
                          [/quote]off topic please remove

back to threats it was exhilarating

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="BJacobs27"]Hooray![/quote]

Is he a good guy?
                            [/quote]off topic please remove

back to threats it was exhilarating
                            [/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"][quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"]Haha nicey nice... off with their heads !!![/quote]

Well, technically no, but we do want to keep threads cleaner.

This garbage has gone on for too long.

We have 9 mods, and are going to give it a try.
                              [/quote]

I meant like " off with their heads ! " Im just glad you SuperMods are in full effect and cleaning shop...Its like just when a thread gets good then comes the A.D.D posts and hats off to you guys for keeping composure...

Comment

Working...
                              X