Clear All

• Redskins' Owner Voices Bleepin' Hatred Of Big Blue

Ralph Vacchiano retweeted

ProFootballTalk
    @ProFootballTalk
    Follow
    Dan Snyder on Giants: "I hate those motherf------" wp.me/p14QSB-6B2j
    Real classy owner as always
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

i think that might've been directed more towards mara than the actual team..

Comment

The Maras ARE the team
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Trashy owner with zero class.... I don't care about what he said, but he could've done it more privately. I can't imagine John or Wellington ever making public statements of that nature.

Comment

Snyder's a worse PoS than Jerry. Honestly both those *****s are consumed by jealousy.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            Snyder's a worse PoS than Jerry. Honestly both those *****s are consumed by jealousy.
            I think Jerry Jones and Woody Johnson get an honorable mention in this category

Comment

stupid is as stupid does.
              sigpic

Comment

Redskins' Owner Voices Bleepin' Hatred Of Big Blue

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...wWDzSTHOEmRHGP

Excerpt: "Well, you didn’t expect Dan Snyder, the owner of the Redskins, to embrace prosperity with the humility of a Mara or a Tisch, did you? So after years of running a beloved civic trust into the ground, after years of losing, of abject failure, Danny Boy had himself a moment in the sun last night.

He saw his football team come back at the defending champion Giants, take a 17-16 lead early in the fourth quarter, then hold off the flood, the inevitable Eli Manning comeback. Twice Manning had the ball in the game’s final 10 minutes. There were 80,246 people inside FedEx Field bracing for heartache.

It never happened. The Redskins won. The Giants lost. The NFC East is wide open, and after years of slipping on banana peels, the Redskins finally had a moment equal to their proud history. And so Snyder, in front of several media witnesses, had this to say to a Redskins staffer:

“I hate those mother[bleepers],” Snyder said gleefully.

So, yes: If you wondered if this somnambulant rivalry was ever going to get a wake-up call, consider it rousted, and resurrected. Of course, it’s hard to blame Snyder, no matter how detestable a character he might be." Read more...
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

LOL

snyder hates us.

what are we going to do ?????
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                    LOL

snyder hates us.

what are we going to do ?????
                    I'm going into mourning lol
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Lol, Snyder is nut.
                      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                        Ralph Vacchiano retweeted

ProFootballTalk
                        @ProFootballTalk
                        Follow
                        Dan Snyder on Giants: "I hate those motherf------" wp.me/p14QSB-6B2j
                        Real classy owner as always
                        After a decade of having to swing from our nuts, of course he is going to hate us lol.

Comment

I'm sure that's how most Redskins fans feel. Their team has been bad for a long time and they see this season as a turning point.

Comment

that's 3 outa the last 4 anyway.....he's acting like they've never beaten us before.
                            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Now there's ownership to be proud of. His record precedes him. Real genius that Snyder.
                              sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X