Robert Griffin has mediocre game...hailed king

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
    actually....he had a poor day at the office and beat us anyway.

A largely statistically average game actually. Sure he passed for about 60 yards less than average but he made up for it by not getting sacked a couple of times for -20 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Also the hype is because he led us all year and is the catalyst behind our resurgence. Everything we do is still based off his skillset. U lose all credibility when u say there are far more talented rookie QB's. That's just hate
      Are we still talking about Mike Shanahan?

Comment

Originally posted by dakotajoe View Post
        ESPN's lovefest is definitely over the top but the accolades that RG3 gets are mostly warranted.

His game is a lot different than Vick's in his prime. Frankly, the Giant's D looked confused. When they made adjustments to stop RG3 Alfred Morris would run wild. When they committed to Alfred Morris RG3 would go outside for a big gain. When they decided to shoot the gaps against the run RG would pass over the top. I have to admit it's an exciting offense to watch that's changing the NFL.

Why would a defense make adjustments to a QB when the RB is averaging 7 yards a carry?

Looked like a Shanahan offense to me.

Comment

From what the rest of the sane people in the world saw was RG3 is the most talented QB in the NFC east right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            From what the rest of the sane people in the world saw was RG3 is the most talented QB in the NFC east right now.
            Nonsense
            Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Comment

I hear the Redskins bandwagon is still open.

Comment

I think Tony is more talented than RG, just doesn't have the same elusiveness as RG.
                Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  I hear the Redskins bandwagon is still open.
                  ewww i dont look good in a pig nose.

Comment

He's certainly the best rookie.

Comment

What about Luck? Can't leave him out of the equation! He's flying under the radar over there.....doing good things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        He's certainly the best rookie.
                        yeah having only 4 ints so far as a rook is damn impressive.

Comment

If this RG machine is so good, why doesn't it reflect in the standings?

Comment

yeah having only 4 ints so far as a rook is damn impressive.
                            Damn impressive is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Damn impressive is right.
                              Thats a misleading stat....it doesn't include the balls that the defense dropped.

Comment

While the 4 picks are impressive, he mostly throws safe short passes & quick outs to his recievers. He has lit up a few teams like NO, Dallas & Philly thru the air, but then again, those 3 teams don't exactly have a great secondary either.

Comment

Working...
                                X