No announcement yet.

Giants will win the NFC East again with a 9-7 record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I just don't see 9-7 winning for the Giants this season. 10-6 will most likely do it, but if we tie with either of the other two teams at 9-7, then they'll take it, not us. Of course, if we take it one game at a time and just win out, this discussion won't even matter, which is what we all ultimately hope for.
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

If we hold true to form, we should go 3-1. Beat the 3 tough teams, then drop another to the Eagles. This is the strangest team we have had in a long time. Week in and week out I have no confidence we will win for sure. In the same vein, every week I think this team can beat any team in the league. Will the real New York Giants please stand up!!, (and remain standing). Every week my stomach is churning. Hell I was even nervous when we had 21 points on the Packers. That's how inconsistent the team is this year. I honestly think we have to go 3-1 to get in this year.
      # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
        If we hold true to form, we should go 3-1. Beat the 3 tough teams, then drop another to the Eagles. This is the strangest team we have had in a long time. Week in and week out I have no confidence we will win for sure. In the same vein, every week I think this team can beat any team in the league. Will the real New York Giants please stand up!!, (and remain standing). Every week my stomach is churning. Hell I was even nervous when we had 21 points on the Packers. That's how inconsistent the team is this year. I honestly think we have to go 3-1 to get in this year.
        I have to agree with never knowing which Giants team is going to show up. It's inexplicable, really. After an amazing performance one week, analysts and fans may have reason to call the Giants one of the best teams in the league, then the following week a flat performance against an "easy" team leaves everyone questioning the Giants.
        Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

Working...
        X