Giants will win the NFC East again with a 9-7 record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants will win the NFC East again with a 9-7 record

I see the Giants, Cowboys and Skins all going 2-2. Another tough road to the SB.

rather see them win it with a 11-5 record.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      rather see them win it with a 11-5 record.....
      Me too but not what I can predict after the past 12 games.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
        I see the Giants, Cowboys and Skins all going 2-2. Another tough road to the SB.
        Mediocrity of course. What else is new? This team should have had at least an 11-1 record by now. The talent is there, we just need some competent coaching staff to put all together.

Comment

My hope is that we catch momentum again at the right time. I do believe the Skins got hot now, but it may be early. As we know it's touch to maintain that momentum and energy for months. I'd rather drop this one then catch fire against the Falcons and Saints, beat the Eagles and carry momentum going into the playoffs. Is it just me or are the Falcons not as strong as everyone says they are??
          Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

would not surprise me if the cowboys go 1-3... this week @ Cincy, then Pittsburgh and New Orleans at home before finishing @ Wash

Cowboys are terrible in Jerry World... hopefully they lose the next 3 and win vs Washington in Week 17. I want our last game to mean nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
              My hope is that we catch momentum again at the right time. I do believe the Skins got hot now, but it may be early. As we know it's touch to maintain that momentum and energy for months. I'd rather drop this one then catch fire against the Falcons and Saints, beat the Eagles and carry momentum going into the playoffs. Is it just me or are the Falcons not as strong as everyone says they are??
              Good point. I think the Skins will crash back down to earth before long... they will not reel off a 4--6 game winning streak at this stage in the season... it will end soon (maybe this week... they are prime for a letdown after their Super Bowl Victory last night)

Falcons are overrated... weak schedule and their offense is one dimensional (passing).... everyone knows Matt Ryan's record in the postseason... he will be feeling the pressure in the divisional round coming off the bye vs whoever they face... hopefully it is us

Comment

Cowboys are not a threat. They may lose out.

But the Skins are the threat. They may win out, or AT WORST, go 3-1. I don't see how they lose 2 of their final 4 games. Who are they losing to? Cleveland? Philly? Don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post

But the Skins are the threat. They may win out, or AT WORST, go 3-1. I don't see how they lose 2 of their final 4 games. Who are they losing to? Cleveland? Philly? Don't see it happening.
                  Cleveland is a good team, very easily they could win. Ravens should bounce back this week and beat the Skins. Cowboys game is a toss up. No way they should lose to the Eagles. You do realize the Skins are 6-6 and they are not blowing any one out. Don't get caught up in the RGIII hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post

They may win out? That's completely ridiculous.

They are a 6-6 team. They will probably lose this week.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The only game we got outplayed was Cincy. All the rest we had a great shot at winning. First Cowboys game we could not block, played horrible and still only lost by a TD. Eagles game we should of won if we didnt go deep in the redzone and just kicked the FG. Steelers game we were up 10 in the 4th. Last Redskins game we get run happy and forgot that the Redskins are horrible defending the pass and lose by a point.

We are consistantly inconsistant. Then the games we won, TB and Washington in shootouts we easily could of lost as well. Dallas we should of lost if Dez hands were smaller. Yet we destroy the 49ers and Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        The only game we got outplayed was Cincy. All the rest we had a great shot at winning. First Cowboys game we could not block, played horrible and still only lost by a TD. Eagles game we should of won if we didnt go deep in the redzone and just kicked the FG. Steelers game we were up 10 in the 4th. Last Redskins game we get run happy and forgot that the Redskins are horrible defending the pass and lose by a point.

We are consistantly inconsistant. Then the games we won, TB and Washington in shootouts we easily could of lost as well. Dallas we should of lost if Dez hands were smaller. Yet we destroy the 49ers and Packers.
                        On that I will disagree. We lost the games we deserved to lose (Philly was about 50/50) but we won at least two games we should have lost. (Washington and Dallas).
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          They may win out? That's completely ridiculous.

They are a 6-6 team. They will probably lose this week.
                          And we were a 7-7 teams last year. How did that work out? Oh yeah, 6 straight wins vs the best teams in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            On that I will disagree. We lost the games we deserved to lose (Philly was about 50/50) but we won at least two games we should have lost. (Washington and Dallas).
                            Did you read the second part of my comment? I said we easily could of lost those games.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              And we were a 7-7 teams last year. How did that work out? Oh yeah, 6 straight wins vs the best teams in the NFL.
                              Sounds like you have drunk the RGIII Kool Aid. I am not much of a gambler but I will give you 100-1 odds the Skins don't make it to the SB.

Comment

Working...
                              X