TUCK HAILS RG3 AS god

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUCK HAILS RG3 AS god

RG3 should have gotten beat....bottom line....this is why a guy like Tuck should be benched for someone much more hungier to play like TRACY...Tuck goes into the game thinking we'll never beat this hunk of a player .... What has Tuck done all year?!?!?!?!

Did he really label him as "God"? Or are you exaggerating?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Add Osi to that list of the RG3 fan club last night. In two games they have been showering him with compliments like they are in awe of his play. He is a good athlete and will be a tough guy to play against but it seems strange when the defensive stars are just going on and on about how good an opponent is. Kind of embarrassing really. Washington fans must be loving this.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
        RG3 should have gotten beat....bottom line....this is why a guy like Tuck should be benched for someone much more hungier to play like TRACY...Tuck goes into the game thinking we'll never beat this hunk of a player .... What has Tuck done all year?!?!?!?!
        OSI wont be here next year who care what he says Tuck have no idea what hes doing anymore.
        Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
          OSI wont be here next year who care what he says Tuck have no idea what hes doing anymore.
          I think anything that OSI says from here on forward isn't worth anything, just like his playing. He is a lost cause and a softee just like Justin Tuck.
          No killer instinct anymore.
          "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Won't that be Tim Tebow?

Comment

Tuck wears RG3 pajamas to bed.

Comment

Did he really call him a "GOD" if he did then I have completely lost all respect for him.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  Tuck wears RG3 pajamas to bed.

LOL!!!
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I seriously think Tuck has a man crush on RG3....seriously.

Comment

With the exception of JPP, I think we have an incredibly overrated DL.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        With the exception of JPP, I think we have an incredibly overrated DL.
                        Always have and as long as we have one or two decent players there, it will be overrated since the Giants are known for it's defenders. People say the Giants never get props or lovefests but they are just looking in the wrong places (Eli).

Comment

Tuck and Osi are disgracing the great Giant defense.
                          "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Hate to say this...but would they be prasing Andrew Luck like this if they had played him 2x this yr?

Comment

Tuck takes off RGIIIs jock strap with his mouth. I thougt he was going to try to make out with him after the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X