Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We lost because of poor execution....period.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why cant we just admit sometimes the coaches get beat???

Comment

you guys know that when a qb does that option bs, he's fair game whether he keeps it or not right? NE kept on hitting Tebow and only tebow to punish him for the option.

our guys wanted to sing rg3 sonnets and send him flowers...complete joke. kiwi and canty played hard imo. tuck, osi and sadly jpp...did not esp tuck and osi

Comment

Nah......it was the offense that blew it no question. The gamplan was poorly executed by the offense. The coaching staff already knew we had no answer for thier run game.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          you guys know that when a qb does that option bs, he's fair game whether he keeps it or not right? NE kept on hitting Tebow and only tebow to punish him for the option.

our guys wanted to sing rg3 sonnets and send him flowers...complete joke. kiwi and canty played hard imo. tuck, osi and sadly jpp...did not esp tuck and osi
          osi kept looking for the strip sack as he does he would run around the RB

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            And when teams run on you like that and kill time, it makes it so much harder.
            They did run well in the second half but they only scored 1 TD. The problem is the offense didn't score enough points when they had the ball in scoring position. All those running numbers and 1 TD should not have sunk this team with all the time they had the ball in the first half and all their chances in scoring position.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
              why cant we just admit sometimes the coaches get beat???
              The coaches get treated like Gods around here.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                The coaches get treated like Gods around here.
                You can question the play calling, but the coaches didn't get called for a single penalty last night. Not taking a dig at Eli but he missed his WR's a couple of times last night for plays that could have gone the distance. For a team that struggles in the red zone those where huge plays. He did play well but he probably knew he just missed.

Comment

the offense didnt fumble the ball nor throw an int. in fact the running game was good oline and eli was good and bennett cruz and nicks were good. so we only scored 16 points why??? well look at the guy calling the plays there is no one left to blame

Comment

No, they committed penalties when they had first downs in scoring position for in them into a 1st and 15 and a 2nd and 20. Even the TD they did score showed it to be an 85 yards drive but in reality was more like 105 because of penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      You can question the play calling, but the coaches didn't get called for a single penalty last night. Not taking a dig at Eli but he missed his WR's a couple of times last night for plays that could have gone the distance. For a team that struggles in the red zone those where huge plays. He did play well but he probably knew he just missed.
                      Our playcalling has been shaky the past few weeks minus the Green Bay game.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This whole team turned in a horrible performance. First the coaching staff did not have this team, ready to play 60 minutes: the entire team slept thru the second half. Six other teams beat this team, including the GIANTS! The offense had 5 oportunites and got 1 TD and 3 FG's: Eli missed some critical throws, the WR's had drops, and once again kildrive tries to fit a round peg in a square hole. The skins are 31st in the league against WR's, throw the damn ball, or we'll send for Buddy again! They were giving us bennett all night long but we stopped throwing to him...WHY??? IDIOT. The coaching again losses the game. We never had the opportunity the skins tried to give us. Our O line is horrible and whats worse is DD is a starter again!!! And the D well, not for nothin' but you guys kept The skins in check the first half why did you all lay down like dogs and accept this loss, what punks. We need real DT's not an overpriced 3-4 DE acting like a 4-3 DT; he gets mugged in the middle. We need LB's professional LB's not Chase Blackburn type LB's. The stage of our LB's is told by having a blackburnas our MLB. Yes, he has heart but little else. It doesn't work on a play by play basis. They can't get off blocks and can't cover Backs or TE's. So what do they do? Another year, they figure out Bob like they figured out the wildcat and poof, Its time to be a real QB. This taem has more issues than Bob!

Comment

Even though I don't like ball control cause it does not use the whole field, I was satisfied with the production of the offense. Yet they need to try and get more tds wich the offense should be about.

Comment

What happened to your playing against RG3 the 2nd time theory? You guys crack me up... this message board done turned into comedy central.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              What happened to your playing against RG3 the 2nd time theory? You guys crack me up... this message board done turned into comedy central.
                              that was a completely new backfield look, ie wrinkle. u left out the other part of what i said. i said if washington tries to use that same offense we saw the first time without adding any new looks/wrinkles, we'll win handily. if they do, it will be a close game...
                              what i maintained throughout. that whole rushing the FB at an unblocked DE was new with how much they used it. i think they mighta, MIGHT HAVE, done that 1 or 2 the first time, monday night they utilized that exclusively with an added fb to run straight at him. it was brutal but smart. the one defense we had was to say "screw it, we're gonna hit someone if theyre gonna get 5 ypc" and just decked rg3 every time they ran the option...thats what defenses will do and rg3 better be able to run nfl offenses at that point

and we all get it, rg3 is the latest dual threat black qb and you are a big fan. that doesnt mean he's actually as good as hyped. he is running a college offense, hes doing it well, but at some point hes gonna have to make 3 and 5 step drops and read defenses. we aint seen that at all yet...
                              Last edited by giantsfan420; 12-05-2012, 04:55 AM.

Comment

that was a completely new backfield look, ie wrinkle. u left out the other part of what i said. i said if washington tries to use that same offense we saw the first time without adding any new looks/wrinkles, we'll win handily. if they do, it will be a close game...
                                what i maintained throughout. that whole rushing the FB at an unblocked DE was new with how much they used it. i think they mighta, MIGHT HAVE, done that 1 or 2 the first time, monday night they utilized that exclusively with an added fb to run straight at him. it was brutal but smart. the one defense we had was to say "screw it, we're gonna hit someone if theyre gonna get 5 ypc" and just decked rg3 every time they ran the option...thats what defenses will do and rg3 better be able to run nfl offenses at that point
                                Griffin can make all the throws and he has a coach that not only helped Elway win 2 titles but also understands that a good running game and scheme helps keep defenses off balance. That's not a dumb coach and Griffin isn't a dumb QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X