Will we make the playoffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well Dallas is playing a team that's won 4 straight this week and Washington is playing a team that's 9-3. We could have a 2 game lead after the weekend.
    combined with a win against brees......that would certainly put us back in control ,
    and leave me way more optimistic.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

I'm not worried about the Cowboys. It's in Garrett's DNA to make some boneheaded decision at the end of a game to cost them a crucial win. Shanahan, on the other hand, is actually an NFL caliber head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
        combined with a win against brees......that would certainly put us back in control ,
        and leave me way more optimistic.
        And I want that for you.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I don't think you can ever count the Giants out, however they have yet again made the path to the playoffs more difficult. It seems like they have no passion or desire until they have their backs against the wall.... which in my view is rediculous. Clearly they have the ability to play amongst the best, but all too often they come out with no desire to play. I don't know if it's coaching or players, most likely a combination of the two, but it is frustrating!
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
            I don't think you can ever count the Giants out, however they have yet again made the path to the playoffs more difficult. It seems like they have no passion or desire until they have their backs against the wall.... which in my view is rediculous. Clearly they have the ability to play amongst the best, but all too often they come out with no desire to play. I don't know if it's coaching or players, most likely a combination of the two, but it is frustrating!
            The NFL is a crazy league anymore. Just when you think a team is up they have a terrible loss. I wouldn't be surprised at all the see both Dallas and Washington lose this week. As a matter of fact I think that's more likely than not.
            I mean we looked like crap against Pitt. and Cincy and then we look like the '85 Bears against the hottest team in football vs. GB.
            Its all about matchups. Each week is a season in itself.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
              The schedule works out in the Redskins favor so much it's depressing. We really needed that win yesterday...

Giants (7-5)

Saints L
              @Falcons L
              @Ravens W/L
              Eagles W

Season Ending Best: 9-7, Division 3-3
              Season Ending Worst: 8-8, Division 3-3

Redskins (6-6)

Ravens W/L
              @Browns W
              @Eagles W
              Cowboys W/L

Season Ending Best: 10-6, Division 5-1
              Season Ending Worse: 8-8, Division 4-2

Cowboys (6-6)

@Bengals W/L
              Steelers L
              Saints W
              @Redskins W/L

Season Ending Best: 9-7, DIvision 4-2
              Season Ending Worse: 7-9, Divsion 3-3
              if we dont the team has nobody to blame but themselves.

Comment

one thing we forget about last year's run is that the giants had an extremely favorable schedule. they played the cowboys twice, the redskins weren't supposed to be tough, and they got an extra home game because of the jets game. this year they can play great, but good teams usually take care of home field so the raven and falcons games will be extremely tough to win. we have to count on the other teams losing because at best i see them splitting the next four.

Comment

This team will make the playoffs

Comment

I see them beating the Falcons and the Ravens on the road. This team always steps up when their backs are put up against a wall and nobody gives them a chance. Then they will probably lose in an ugly manner to the Eagles, but still make the playoffs and that's when all the fun begins.

Comment

Giants will lose tiebreaker to the winner of the Redskins Dallas game . The Giants, the best they can finish is 3-3 in the division while the Boys are 3-2 and Skins are 3-1. So in reality losing to the Redskins cost the Giants 2 games not 1. My belief is the Redskins win the NFC East.Just hoping the Seahawks lose 2 games to get them in as a wildcard
                      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 12-06-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

The Cowboys are pretty much done they have a tough schedule as well not really worried about them. The Redskins are going to be facing the Ravens this week and Joe Flacco will eat that secondary alive I wouldn't be surprised if they lose that game. Also the Browns have some pretty damn good linebackers and I really think they will shock the Skins. I have us going 10-6 only losing to the Ravens. I have Seattle keeping the wildcard at 10-6
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Who is Flacco going to eat alive? The guy is the most overrated QB in the world...that is, if anybody even rates him high. The Ravens are tough and that game might go either way, but Flacco isn't a huge factor.

Comment

Originally posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
                            Who is Flacco going to eat alive? The guy is the most overrated QB in the world...that is, if anybody even rates him high. The Ravens are tough and that game might go either way, but Flacco isn't a huge factor.
                            I wouldn't say Flacco is the most overrated but he is up there

I think Tony Romo is most overrated in my opinion

Comment

ravens can clinch this weekend i think they do and beat washington.
                              i also know dallas is losing at least 2 more games.
                              that means we have to win 2 to have a shot and 3 to guarantee it which i think will happen since we will face a balt team that clinched, an atl team thats clinched, and a dead philly team. i actually prefer our schedule over any other nfc east team right now

lol things are gonna end up like 07 and 11 again

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                                The schedule works out in the Redskins favor so much it's depressing. We really needed that win yesterday...

Giants (7-5)

Saints L
                                @Falcons L
                                @Ravens W/L
                                Eagles W

Season Ending Best: 9-7, Division 3-3
                                Season Ending Worst: 8-8, Division 3-3

Redskins (6-6)

Ravens W/L
                                @Browns W
                                @Eagles W
                                Cowboys W/L

Season Ending Best: 10-6, Division 5-1
                                Season Ending Worse: 8-8, Division 4-2

Cowboys (6-6)

@Bengals W/L
                                Steelers L
                                Saints W
                                @Redskins W/L

Season Ending Best: 9-7, DIvision 4-2
                                Season Ending Worse: 7-9, Divsion 3-3

we could very easily make it and we could very easy not make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X