Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saints stupid chant makes me sick to my stomach!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Last year the Saints were going for passing records by running up the score. I remember they threw a touchdown pass with under 2 minutes to go against Atlanta to get Brees one of the passing records.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
      That is one thing I appreciate that the Giants did against us was let up and not run up the score. That was classy on your part.
      You sure about that? Didn't Coughlin go for it on 4th down in the red zone when we could've kicked a chip shot field goal to put us over 40 points?
      We didn't get the first down either, I was agitated because I wanted to see us above 40, and a field goal would have been fine.
      Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Chris Christie View Post
        You sure about that? Didn't Coughlin go for it on 4th down in the red zone when we could've kicked a chip shot field goal to put us over 40 points?
        We didn't get the first down either, I was agitated because I wanted to see us above 40, and a field goal would have been fine.
        Generally its considered running up the score by kicking FG's in those situations. Its considered better sportsmanship to run offensive plays on 4th down there. Its not really "going for it on 4th down" as much as it is not adding points to run up the score.
        TC did the right thing.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Chris Christie View Post
          You sure about that? Didn't Coughlin go for it on 4th down in the red zone when we could've kicked a chip shot field goal to put us over 40 points?
          We didn't get the first down either, I was agitated because I wanted to see us above 40, and a field goal would have been fine.
          Running a play on 4th and short in the red zone when you're up by a couple scores is more tactically sound... it kills more clock, if you get it, TD, if not, they're automatically pinned in their own end zone (at which point they have to worry about giving up the safety)...

          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #20
            Did you ever hear "Fly Eagles Fly"?

            Comment


            • #21
              Everything about the Saints makes me sick to my stomache. Everything about the whole damn state does. Except the Mannings! Who dat? it as if they are proud not to know how to speak.

              Let's go Giants!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post
                Everything about the Saints makes me sick to my stomache. Everything about the whole damn state does. Except the Mannings! Who dat? it as if they are proud not to know how to speak.

                Let's go Giants!!!
                New Orleans IS a crappy city. Even before Katrina.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Chris Christie View Post
                  I'm sorry, but whenever I hear grown men saying the words "who dat" I get really agitated. That has to be one the most annoying chants in all of sports, even worse than the j-e-t-s jets jets jets. Yuck!
                  Like "here wo go Giants here we go"..
                  please..if it was a Giants chant you'd be right along with it
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    Like "here wo go Giants here we go"..
                    please..if it was a Giants chant you'd be right along with it
                    And that chant gets used by a lot of teams in a lot of sports. At least "Who Dat" is original.
                    Originality goes a long way with me.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      And that chant gets used by a lot of teams in a lot of sports. At least "Who Dat" is original.
                      Originality goes a long way with me.
                      just poinitng out that chants are great if they're for your fav team....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Like "here wo go Giants here we go"..
                        please..if it was a Giants chant you'd be right along with it
                        Here's one I never get tired of!

                        Cry, Eagles, cry
                        On the road to misery
                        Sigh, Eagles, sigh
                        Blow the big games 1,2,3
                        Miss ‘em low, loft ‘em high
                        And watch our Eagles die!
                        Bye, Eagles, bye
                        Bridesmaids of the NFC!
                        L-O-S-E-R-S Eagles!
                        No one remembers who came in second.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          Here's one I never get tired of!

                          Cry, Eagles, cry
                          On the road to misery
                          Sigh, Eagles, sigh
                          Blow the big games 1,2,3
                          Miss ‘em low, loft ‘em high
                          And watch our Eagles die!
                          Bye, Eagles, bye
                          Bridesmaids of the NFC!
                          L-O-S-E-R-S Eagles!
                          never heard that one....
                          nor would I remember it anyway...
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            just poinitng out that chants are great if they're for your fav team....
                            Not true, because if I was an Eagles fan I'd be embarrased to sing that song.....I get the shakes when I here that one. I used to live in south jersey and had to hear that crap all the time...ugh
                            Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • #30

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X