Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Weekend's Ref... (brace yourselves)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This Weekend's Ref... (brace yourselves)

    Jeff Triplette will be reffing our game against the Saints this weekend. I think you all know who he is, but in case you don't, he is AWFUL. And that's putting it lightly. Every game he refs, calls are butchered. And you can guarantee to see more of the same this weekend.

    Triplette last reffed our game at home against Green Bay last season when we lost 38-35. I think you all remember BS calls against us in that game, including the Jake Ballard TD being ruled out of bounds.

    I knew we would see him at some point or another this year. Well looks like this week is our turn to suffer.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Jeff Triplette will be reffing our game against the Saints this weekend. I think you all know who he is, but in case you don't, he is AWFUL. And that's putting it lightly. Every game he refs, calls are butchered. And you can guarantee to see more of the same this weekend.

    Triplette last reffed our game at home against Green Bay last season when we lost 38-35. I think you all remember BS calls against us in that game, including the Jake Ballard TD being ruled out of bounds.

    I knew we would see him at some point or another this year. Well looks like this week is our turn to suffer.
    cant worry about the refs,,we have to go out and play new york giants football, plain and simple. they need to leave it all on the field.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
      cant worry about the refs,,we have to go out and play new york giants football, plain and simple. they need to leave it all on the field.
      Normally that's true.

      But not when it's Jeff Triplette. Every week when I check the ref assignments and see it's not Triplette on our game, I breathe a sigh of relief.

      Comment


      • #4
        Or Bill Leavy lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
          Or Bill Leavy lol
          Yup, he's second worst lol. I seriously can't believe both are still employed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Bill Leavy is worse than Triplette...

            I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Bill Leavy is worse than Triplette...
              He singlehandedly kept the Green Bay playoff game from being 44-6.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                He singlehandedly kept the Green Bay playoff game from being 44-6.
                Exactly. He tries to push product. Triplette too, as well as the guy that refed us last week (i forget his name)...

                The thing we have going for us is that Brees hasn't been a media "product" this season... he's been left out in the cold. Same thing with guys like Rodgers and Newton. This year it seems to be all rookie "products": RG3, Luck, Martin, etc...

                I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                  Jeff Triplette will be reffing our game against the Saints this weekend. I think you all know who he is, but in case you don't, he is AWFUL. And that's putting it lightly. Every game he refs, calls are butchered. And you can guarantee to see more of the same this weekend.

                  Triplette last reffed our game at home against Green Bay last season when we lost 38-35. I think you all remember BS calls against us in that game, including the Jake Ballard TD being ruled out of bounds.

                  I knew we would see him at some point or another this year. Well looks like this week is our turn to suffer.

                  Before I opened this thread up, I knew it had to be leaky Jeff Triplette you were talking about.
                  Lets go, Giants!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X