Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.....Who Should Replace Locklear at RT?.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.....Who Should Replace Locklear at RT?.....

David Deihl

James Brewer

Selfish Capers

Mat McCants

Stacey Andrews

Someone outside of the organization?

Is Pat Flaherty here to answer this one?
    Pat, you here?

Comment

they actavated Capers

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...pers-activated

Comment

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...f-6fe0159b3792

Looks like old Dave is back at RT.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

100% positive it will be Diehl. He really isn't a bad reserve Tackle, just not starting material anymore. Look at a team like the Eagles though, their O-line is so beat up almost all of their starters are reserves. Lets just be happy the other 4 guys on the line are still the same that started at their positions at the beginning of the season, regardless of posters opinions on how bad or good they are. For how much everyone usually cries and moans about injuries on this board you have to open your eyes, we are actually one of the healthiest teams in the league at this point when it comes to starters.

Comment

No Andrews on our roster this year. Is Stacy even healthy enough to play? Pulmonary embolisms fully healed?

Comment

For extra backup the Giants sign Paul Fenaroli to the PS today. He's been in the NFL or about a year know but I don't think he's actually played in a game yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Patricia_Traina

Comment

Just leave a hole there, not blocking people seemed to work for the Redskins.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                  For extra backup the Giants sign Paul Fenaroli to the PS today. He's been in the NFL or about a year know but I don't think he's actually played in a game yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Patricia_Traina
                  I don't think that's going anywhere. Probably just a move for depth on the PS. I'm sure if someone else goes down at the tackle spot McCants will be called up before this guy.

Comment

It's gonna be diehl... we have no choice now. If Brewer was capable of beating out Diehl he would be starting by this point.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

No question its diehl

Comment

DD (David Diehl, not Drunken Driver).
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                          Just leave a hole there, not blocking people seemed to work for the Redskins.
                          I liked our holding penalties a bit more. I think we need more of that

Comment

I'm sorry but you saw on Monday as soon as DD came in the o-line went to ****. As soon as he came in he gave up pressure on Eli and he would've been sacked if he didn't get rid of the ball. I don't want him starting on Sunday or for the rest of the season. He cannot handle speed rushers anymore. DD was a technical good guard in his prime. He was good with his feet and hands. He was never an overpower you, push you back guard. Now that he is older and his technique is diminishing he is no longer useful. Only when we need an extra lineman. I would start Brewer could he be that much worse. The kid is probably young and hungry. I would start him.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                              I'm sorry but you saw on Monday as soon as DD came in the o-line went to ****. As soon as he came in he gave up pressure on Eli and he would've been sacked if he didn't get rid of the ball. I don't want him starting on Sunday or for the rest of the season. He cannot handle speed rushers anymore. DD was a technical good guard in his prime. He was good with his feet and hands. He was never an overpower you, push you back guard. Now that he is older and his technique is diminishing he is no longer useful. Only when we need an extra lineman. I would start Brewer could he be that much worse. The kid is probably young and hungry. I would start him.
                              I think DD should just turn around on every play and sack Eli himself. Eli would probably take a lot less brutal hit each time.

Comment

Working...
                              X