• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP on RG III and Drew Brees

Paul Schwartz
    @NYPost_Schwartz
    Follow
    Jason Pierre-Paul says playing RG3 was "a pain in the ***.'' He says facing Drew Brees should be "much easier.'' sulia.com/c/new-york-gia…
    5:25pm - 5 Dec 12

I think I know what JPP is trying to explain with his remarks ( about RG III being a mobile QB comparing him to DB) but this doesn't sound good at all in so many ways.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

They did that last week and RG III took it to them

JPP should have not said anything and bring it on the field
    Last edited by Broadway Blue; 12-05-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Did he really say that? They need to muzzle this team.

Comment

He didn't mean any disrespect by that comment but it will be taken that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Did he really say that? They need to muzzle this team.
          Not so long ago the saying " talk is cheap, play the game " meant something around here.

Comment

Does he realize that he played against him last year? In that game he passed for 363 yards with 4 TD's. Oh, and he was not sacked. I hear the Giants DL is starting a fan club for RG3.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Yup, that's exactly what I said bro, not good in so many levels.

Comment

Lol. How else would you take it? He said he will be much easier. Has he watched any games other than the ones he plays in? I guess the beating he put on the Giants last year didn't impress him enough.

Comment

Does he realize that he played against him last year? In that game he passed for 363 yards with 4 TD's. Oh, and he was not sacked. I hear the Giants DL is starting a fan club for RG3.
                  Nice one hahahal

Comment

He's referring to the elusiveness of RG3.... he's not dissing Brees in any way..... some of you need to relax

They just chased a wild chicken around the football field for 60 minutes... facing Brees will be much easier
                    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Lol. How else would you take it? He said he will be much easier. Has he watched any games other than the ones he plays in? I guess the beating he put on the Giants last year didn't impress him enough.
                      It was just bad timing and not something he should of commented on. Has anyone owned the Giants as well as Brees and the Saints in the last few years? I hope we can turn it around.

Comment

It was just bad timing and not something he should of commented on. Has anyone owned the Giants as well as Brees and the Saints in the last few years? I hope we can turn it around.
                        I know.....Brees kills everyone, and the Giants are by no means an exception.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Hope the comments don't bite us again like it did last game

Comment

To make matter worse they will have had 10 days off to get ready for this game. Now they will read this.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                              He's referring to the elusiveness of RG3.... he's not dissing Brees in any way..... some of you need to relaxThey just chased a wild chicken around the football field for 60 minutes... facing Brees will be much easier
                              Everything about it is wrong. Facing him was so easy last year that they where lit up for 40+ points. Real good choice of words.

Comment

Working...
                              X