Opportunities Missed best describes the Skins Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    We missed covering a fumble that gave the Skins 6 points.

Eli missed a wide open Cruz for a sure TD (by about 2 feet)

Tynes missed a FG that would have given us a 2pt vicotory

Every drive in the redzone stalled because of stupid penalties, if just one of them had culminated in a TD, we win
    Also you can throw in the play where Eli did not connect with Nicks on a post route although that was a great defensive play by one of the Skins DB's. I think if Eli would threw it a little bit high that would be a huge gain in Redskins territory in the 1st half.
    Last edited by Antwuan; 12-08-2012, 11:34 PM.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

I am sorry, I do not agree.

The skins dropped about 7 wide open passes and you think we missed opportunities? The way our defense played we had no business being in that game. The only reason we were is because the skins recievers have bad hands.

I am not trying to sound too negative, because I still have hope for the team. But, I also know saying you were close to not playing like a Turd still means you played like a turd.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
        Also you can throw in the play where Eli did not connect with Nicks on a post route although that was a great defensive play by one of the Skins DB's. I think if Eli would threw it a little bit high that would be a huge gain in Redskins territory in the 1st half.
        that one was on nicks. as a wr u are trained to go after the ball at its highest point/as high as u can with ur hands. on the play ur discussing, nicks keeps his hands so low. i noticed it live time, was so frustrated with him. no excuse not to catch that.

Comment

What coulda happen...did happen.
          We Want 5!

Comment

Sour grapes, lets move on to the Saints!

Comment

Working...
            X