Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF YOU COULD ASK TOM COUGHLIN ONE QUESTION, WHAT WOULD IT BE !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Coach, do you ever take a peek at the Giants' Message Boards? DON'T!
    I have always been very curious about this.....I wonder if the players or coaches ever peek in here to see what's being said.....I think it might be a good idea if they did.

Comment

Why don't you ever use the hurry up when the offense is struggling (considering that Eli seems to one of the best in the league)?

Comment

So.. Adjustments, when will you make any? I've always found all of adjustments to be one the biggest reasons for our 'collapses' mid-late season. People just seem to have figured us out and I feel we rarely do anything about it. Looked like we made some great ones over bye week to face Green Bay but then who knows wtf happened against skins. Lack of execution is also a huge part of it as well of course. Lack of effort at times too, *cough* Tuck. Guys invisible this year

Comment

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? He seems patient enough to be able to find out...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

How many games have you won by kicking field goals vrs how many have you lost by not dissing the field goal. Granted, we have a great kicker, but inside the 30 yd line we have lost much momentum by kicking.

Comment

How much of the play calls are Gilbride and how many of the plays are Eli?

Comment

Is there a a fake filed goal in your playbook?

Comment

Originally posted by eastbayblue View Post
                  Is there a a fake filed goal in your playbook?
                  Do you have any plays in your playbook other than Run, Run, Pass, Kick?

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                    Mine would be :TOM, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE ! You have to use Wilson more, @ RB Position !
                    WHY ?!?!?!?!? He would understand my question.
                    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                      That's funny

Comment

Why can't you make up with Tiki?
                        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                          I was thinking about this the other day. I just have a great feeling that they are going to do a fake FG this weekend. It wouldn't surprise me if they did.
                          Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

how's the family ?

Comment

I would ask him what he got at the In and out burger before the super bowl.

Comment

also would ask if he is need of a 31 year old former 1aa college football player to play special teams...I could not be any worse than the penalty seeking group that was out there on Monday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X