No announcement yet.

One problem about David Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson can be good. He has not had a chance to do anything.

Comment

• i concur with everything gmen0820 Said!

throw Reggie Bush into the mix as well

Comment

• I wouldn't make any comparisons between Wilson, Martin and whoever else for a couple of more years. Who knows, this may be Martin's best year and then he peter's out like Reggie Bush. With Reese and Coughlin, it was never expected for Wilson to be the starter anyways. It was Bradshaw's job with Wilson most likely figured to be backup or third wheel. Give him a year or three to see what he can do.

Comment

• I saw Tmurda in control of this thread and paid it no mind. 22 pages of nonsense.

Comment

• Q: Thoughts on David Wilson’s carries on Monday night:
            A: He runs hard. He ran hard and he showed that he can go in there and play, there’s no question about that. He has learned, he has developed. We need that. We need to be able to count on a number of backs this time of year and really at any time.

Q: His assignments were on point?
            A: They were.

And still didn't play because?

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              I saw Tmurda in control of this thread and paid it no mind. 22 pages of nonsense.
              you thought enough to make this ill thought comment,,at least he attempts to talk football,,you,,well talk about nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
                Ah the crystal clarity of 20/20 hindsight. Amateurs can retrospectively spot the winner every time. Truly amazing!
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  Ah the crystal clarity of 20/20 hindsight. Amateurs can retrospectively spot the winner every time. Truly amazing!
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• I've been critical of Wilson these few weeks but he's tough and does run hard

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      And just to conclude with my feelings on Wilson: I understand he is young and developing. I understand we run a complex offense under Gilbride. I understand that Coughlin is hard on rookies who make mistakes. But I can't, and will never understand why we trust a guy we signed 5 days or so before the game in Kregg Lumpkin to be in there on the first series vs the Redskins over our FIRST ROUND PICK who needs game experience. **** it, if you want to be so stubborn about it Coughlin, just keep Bradshaw in there. He is a monster in pass protection and an all around threat. Lumpkin? Are you ****ing kidding me?
                      That was definitely a head-scratcher . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                        That was definitely a head-scratcher . . . . .
                        Bradshaw needs rest. He has the knees and feet of a much older person.

The. Ast rb the giants drafted first round was ron dayne. We should have picked up a de instead.

Comment

• There's a lot of posts in this thread and I'm sorry I didn't have the time to go through it, but is anyone else concerned that his lack of play time is changing his style of running? He seemed to be a lot more patient than he is now, and it also feels like he takes every ball out of the end zone on kick returns that he can regardless of whether it's a smart play. (yet I still get excited anyway seeing him take off)

Not bashing the guy because I like the spirit, but I want him to develop into the exciting home run hitter a lot of us were hoping for when we drafted him. Part of those big plays is being able to hang out for a block to develop before hitting the jets...

Comment

• One problem about David Wilson

One thing that hurts wilson is the fact that out of his 39 snaps on the season he has carried the ball or been the target on 33 of them. How much success can a guy have when the entire building KNOWS hes gonna get the ball? This one is on the coaches. Remember when they would put Sinorice Moss in once a game and theyd throw the quick screen to him? Every time? You need to give the defense a different look. Throw some quick passes with Wilson in there if u dont trust his blocking, but u need to have variety. Play action perhaps? Not saying the kid is barry sanders, but its not helping to be so consistent with the play calling.

Comment

• This is old but I like his energy.

That being said I think he can have a big game against the Saints but unfortunately they will probably give him like 3 carries.

Comment

• his cleat came off...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X