Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One problem about David Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    feel like an idiot now? what a joke this thread was.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
      I never want to be the grammar police but that drives me absolutely crazy every time I see it

      "could of" and "anyways ".....drive me absolutely insane
      The worst of all time is "loose" instead of "lose"! It's spelled LOSE people!
      Loose, is how your shoes are tied.......Lose, is when the Giants lose a game.
      Gotta be in it to win it

      Comment


      • It is Wilson time to shine

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
          Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
          Nostradamus wants to have a word with you.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

          Comment


          • I love revisiting these old threads that some F'n idiots make...

            Comment


            • Perhaps we can all chip in for a new tin foil hat for the OP? I'm thinking short circuit.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • Guys, I wouldn't go overboard with the butt slapping of Wilson yet. The Saints D and kick coverage is beyond horrible. Even though the OP went overboard with his statement, doesn't mean you have to go do it youself. Wilson looked great 1 game. Let's see what he does in a couple of games. Love what I saw though.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Guys, I wouldn't go overboard with the butt slapping of Wilson yet. The Saints D and kick coverage is beyond horrible. Even though the OP went overboard with his statement, doesn't mean you have to go do it youself. Wilson looked great 1 game. Let's see what he does in a couple of games. Love what I saw though.
                  +1. Too much man love for one game.

                  Remember the last guy to set a Giant record for all purpose yards was Hixon. A nice player, but not exactly paving his way to Canton.
                  #80

                  Comment


                  • Yeah we should slow down a bit. Now I was never down on the guy, but I also won't name him an all pro just yet. Most of his rushing yards came on one run in clean up time. Now it was still impressive, and he did have some good hard runs like his first rushing TD of the day, but we need a bigger sample to say he can do it all the time.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
                      The worst is "I could care less!" when they mean "I couldn't care less!" HAHA
                      It's ACRONYMs for me. It took me a lengthy time to decifer TAGF. I had to ask what "smh" meant. Thankfullyt there are some classy people here and will answer a question without a putdown. I have a high I.Q, just no common sense.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                        It's ACRONYMs for me. It took me a lengthy time to decifer TAGF. I had to ask what "smh" meant. Thankfullyt there are some classy people here and will answer a question without a putdown. I have a high I.Q, just no common sense.
                        Haha you're great.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                          Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
                          You should do stand up comedy. Please tell us that we won't be winning the Super Bowl again anytime soon as well.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • A week ago it wasn't time to label Wilson a bust and this week is not the time to name him All-Pro. He's a rookie in Tom Coughlin's system. Who knows what Doug Martin's story would be at this point if he had fallen to the Giants in the draft? Anyone think Martin would have gotten 24 carries in the first game of the season with the G-Men as he did with the Bucs? I have my doubts. I have high hopes for Wilson and feel he'll grow in the system. I think Reese made a good pick for what the Giants want and expect from a rookie.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                              +1. Too much man love for one game.

                              Remember the last guy to set a Giant record for all purpose yards was Hixon. A nice player, but not exactly paving his way to Canton.
                              Talk about kneejerk reactions. Why on earth would you compare Wilson to Hixon. Hixon does not have the amount of talent that Wilson has in his pinkies. Hixon was a journeyman cut by the Broncos and Wilson is a first round pick!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                                Yeah we should slow down a bit. Now I was never down on the guy, but I also won't name him an all pro just yet. Most of his rushing yards came on one run in clean up time. Now it was still impressive, and he did have some good hard runs like his first rushing TD of the day, but we need a bigger sample to say he can do it all the time.
                                Nobody is saying that.

                                But there have been some VERY vocal haters on these forums and they deserve everything they have coming.


                                Oh and for the record, at this time he IS all pro. He is the leagues best Kick returner by a LOT of yards(he was even before yesterday.) If he wasnt the NFC rep as kick returner, then they gave it to the wrong guy.

                                But your point still stands.
                                Last edited by BlueSanta; 12-10-2012, 09:11 PM.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X