One problem about David Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    Hixon was a journeyman cut by the Broncos and Wilson is a first round pick!
    Hixon was in his second year when he was cut, and I don't think he played in '06 (so, that'd still make him kind of a rookie). Seeing as the Broncos were the team that drafted him, I'd hardly say he was a journeyman.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
      It's ACRONYMs for me. It took me a lengthy time to decifer TAGF. I had to ask what "smh" meant. Thankfullyt there are some classy people here and will answer a question without a putdown. I have a high I.Q, just no common sense.
      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      you're great.
      haha agreed. Sorry I didn't hang out with you guys for the game last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        haha agreed. Sorry I didn't hang out with you guys for the game last night.
        You're not forgiven.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          He dosent get shots because he never does anything when they've given em his shots, except fumble, get smacked at the line, drop passes..etc I mean, Kregg Lumpkin jumped the guy for godsake! Thats pathetic! If ur good, eventually one of ur limited playing opp's, u do something with.. U can't continue to do nothing with 3-4 carries and drop balls here and there and expect to get more opp's, unless ur on a team with zero RB's..lol He su-cks...
          Usually agree with u, especially when it comes to college guys....but you were dead wrong on this bro lol....this kid does not suck. He showed that he deserves more carries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            You're not forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
              Talk about kneejerk reactions. Why on earth would you compare Wilson to Hixon. Hixon does not have the amount of talent that Wilson has in his pinkies. Hixon was a journeyman cut by the Broncos and Wilson is a first round pick!
              Aaaaand.... We cut Cameron Wake. And drafted Ron Dayne in the first. That part doesn't matter.
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Lol looks like the crow train is here
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

• Keep up the great work Reese!!!!
                  Emperor Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    I never want to be the grammar police but that drives me absolutely crazy every time I see it

"could of" and "anyways ".....drive me absolutely insane
                    "resign" vs "re-sign". Completely different meanings yet no-one seems to be able to tell them apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                      you thought enough to make this ill thought comment,,at least he attempts to talk football,,you,,well talk about nonsense.
                      You were saying???

Comment

• This is a great thread, Wilson was getting trashed before getting a real opportunity to show us what he had in store for us when giving the opportunity. He will of course not have games like this every week but I definitely believe he has a promising future with us. I'm glad he was finally given the opportunity, I've been wanting to see some more play time from him for quite some time now.

Comment

• This thread was made after the Skins game, and Wilson didn't look good in that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                            This thread was made after the Skins game, and Wilson didn't look good in that game.
                            And called a wasted 1st round draft pick by Reese. My post was made after the game against the 'Aints where he looked phenomenal.

Comment

Working...
                            X