Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spagnolo is going to eat Gilbride's lunch today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spagnolo is going to eat Gilbride's lunch today.

He's been all over everything we've run thus far. He know's Gilbride's MO and he knows that he runs the same stupid plays he's always run and that he never changes anything up.

Spag's was a crappy head coach but he's still a damn good D-coordinator, especially when he knows exactly what is coming.

Of course it doesn't help Eli is playing like a scared little girl again.

Going to be a longggggggg day boys. Eli + Gilbride vs. Spags = not great.

Are the Rams still losing?

Comment

Funny that Belicheck couldn't stop "the same stupid plays" in the Super Bowl . . . twice . . ..

Comment

Spags is calling a nice game, but KG seems to have done just fine in the last drive
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
          Are the Rams still losing?
          With Jeff Fisher might I add.
          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

More like Fewell is the one who's eating well.
            GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

I guess not lol.

Comment

Not so much fella, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shockeyisjesus View Post
                  He's been all over everything we've run thus far. He know's Gilbride's MO and he knows that he runs the same stupid plays he's always run and that he never changes anything up.

Spag's was a crappy head coach but he's still a damn good D-coordinator, especially when he knows exactly what is coming.

Ha ! The other way around bro !
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

SPAGS GETTING SCHOOLED.

Comment

Originally posted by shockeyisjesus View Post

Want to get away?

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

I think some Giants fans on these boards need to help out opposing defensive coordinators with their game plans. I mean shucks, some people on these boards could point out gilbrides offensive much better then these professional defensive coordinators. That includes the immortal spags lmao.

Comment

Clearly you boys don't know a reverse jinx thread when you see it! ha ha

I forgot to account for the fact that while Spags might know Gilbride's MO, Eli is very well acquainted with what Spags used to do and other than a threw poor throws, pretty much sliced and diced the Saints GOD AWFUL secondary to pieces.

And thank god we've HOPEFULLY found our RB of the future! Of course, the Saints D is pretty freaking terrible and has been all season, I'll be very interested to see if Mr. Wilson can keep up the ground attack against a much better but still susceptible Falcons defense next week. One thing is for sure, we've absolutely found our Kick Returner of the future, something this team has needed for a VERY long time.

And no, you don't HAVE to thank me for the reverse jinx when I started this thread after the Eli pick 6..........all in a day's work gentleman!

Comment

haha, another idiot that simply can not understand the basic concept that players decide these games ... our worst play of the game had way more to do with Cruz be out of the game and Jernigan running a bad route and, yes, Eli making a bad decision ... absolutely 100% nothing to do with KG or Spags and 52 points later hopefully now everyone gets it, but im not holding my breath
                            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Didn't happen.....

Comment

Working...
                              X