memo to the david wilson haters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Ehh, we all new he was really good on KR's. the difference today being no flags on any kicks. His garbage time TD, while nice, doesn't have me calling him the savior by any means. We still need Bradshaw. Don't be misled by the all purpose yardage record. His time will come, but he is not ready to be the every down RB until they are positive he can make all the blocks and knows his assignments.
    Bradshaw was sure helping a lot, Missed 2 blocking assignments, couldn't run against the worst run defense in the NFL,

they did need him this game

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
      THIS! They made a huge deal out of a week 1 fumble, when it's Bradshaw that has coughed the ball up a few times this season. He hasn't fumbled since, but many keep saying he has problem turning the ball over. Even Howie Long said it again today. Let it go already. It was one fumble. Coughlin has been the problem. See what happens when you feed him the ball?
      He fumbled a lot in college so it's more than just the first game. Dude was great today!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
        Funny how things work out eh?
        lets add to that list.

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        David Wilson su-cks.. hes so useless.. He dosent' cr-ap.. He isn't even all that of a KO returner either.. Ya, he had a little stint he was OK, but other then that, avg at best..
        Prior to today he led the league in kickoff return yards. It is safe to say he held onto that lead. In fact, he barely holds onto it by 300 yards over the guy in 2nd place.

It is entirely possible he represents the NFC in the pro bowl as a kickoff return guy. Yep, he Su-cks.
        Last edited by BlueSanta; 12-10-2012, 06:07 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow that was an interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            13 carries for 100 yards and two scores is not average by any means.
            I said aside from the big run. 12 carries for 48 yards and 1 TD, is pretty avg.

Comment

didnt think anyone hated him.....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                Go disappear like a fart in the wind. Dude is a beast!
                I'll eat crow.. I really thought he was a bust plain & simple based upon the results so far this year. Now after yesterday I still have a question to ask can he be consistant & run for 100 yards against ATL next Sunday. I certainly hope he's not a 1 game wonder but yesterday he looked like an all world player.

Comment

Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
                  I'll eat crow.. I really thought he was a bust plain & simple based upon the results so far this year. Now after yesterday I still have a question to ask can he be consistant & run for 100 yards against ATL next Sunday. I certainly hope he's not a 1 game wonder but yesterday he looked like an all world player.
                  how could you think he was a bust already with limited play as an RB??? In no way I am I saying I htink the kid is the next coming of a great RB but to think he was abust already????
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                    Personally, I thought he has been underused all season long today. First player in NFL history with 200 return yards and 100 yards rushing in a game. You're welcome
                    Again you based this on what?

Don't get me wrong, I am glad to see him do well and I am not saying I thought he is or will be a bust. All I am saying is that I just don't understand what data you and others use to make the claim that you know more than the Giant coaches that do were not/will not play him.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      how could you think he was a bust already with limited play as an RB??? In no way I am I saying I htink the kid is the next coming of a great RB but to think he was abust already????
                      ^^This.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        didnt think anyone hated him.....
                        Agreed? Who hated him? How could you like or hate him? We've only seen him play a few snaps?

Comment

I only skim the posts here, but as Wilson was busting out yesterday I was chuckling at the thought of those threads and posts that were scrutinizing his running style -- saying he'd never make it, saying the Giants got duped by not getting the kid the Bucs got, etc. etc.

Hey, it's all good in the hood, it's just the intardnet. Good times....
                          sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

He had a great game but we need to see more of his rushing skills. We already knew he was an excellent return man but his best rushing yesterday came when the game was pretty much over.

Comment

I've been defending Wilson the entire time because I think it's unfair to judge a guy just on his 1st year alone, especially when he has at least been contributing tremendously on KR's.

But it hasn't been so much my belief in Wilson (it was only 1 game), but my belief in JR's 1st round selections.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                                I said aside from the big run. 12 carries for 48 yards and 1 TD, is pretty avg.
                                Why would you put aside the big run? It was part of the game.

Its akin to the joke......What do an elephant and a canary have in common?

They both fly.....except the elephant.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X