memo to the david wilson haters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memo to the david wilson haters

Go disappear like a fart in the wind. Dude is a beast!

Wilson's td run reminded me so much of Bradshaw's run against buffalo in 07.

B-E-A-S-T!

He needs to stop the back flips though.

Comment

Not that I really payed it much attention, but the only hate associated with David Wilson that I saw was Coughlin and the coaching staff's handling of him.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I posted this in the game thread too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_MYX_Oto0

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Not that I really payed it much attention, but the only hate associated with David Wilson that I saw was Coughlin and the coaching staff's handling of him.
          go look at the thread i just posted in (one thing about dw). the guy was saying wilson sucks etc.

Comment

Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-09-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
              lmao You know that fart may stink it up before it disappears though. Every player that does something worthwhile will always have doubters. That's why we must support him that much more!
              Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

a fresh, determined wilson vs run down defenses...ooooh boy things are gonna get good. im calling it now, end of the postseason wilson will have ppl going doug martinwho?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  a fresh, determined wilson vs run down defenses...ooooh boy things are gonna get good. im calling it now, end of the postseason wilson will have ppl going doug martinwho?
                  indeed. This is what happens when TC gives his rookies a chance for a change...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

lets put thing into perspective the saints are a horrible defense and last in the lead, you would expect Wilson to have a big game.

Comment

No arguments here. The kid got it in tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        lets put thing into perspective the saints are a horrible defense and last in the lead, you would expect Wilson to have a big game.
                        You beat me to it. I was just about to say we just payed against the worst rushing defense in the NFL.

I'm totally psyched about what Wilson can do and what he can be. But let's see him rush and return with regularity before we start anointing him with the GOAT status or the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          THIS! They made a huge deal out of a week 1 fumble, when it's Bradshaw that has coughed the ball up a few times this season. He hasn't fumbled since, but many keep saying he has problem turning the ball over. Even Howie Long said it again today. Let it go already. It was one fumble. Coughlin has been the problem. See what happens when you feed him the ball?

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            David Wilson is going to change the way defenses have to approach the Giants.

The dude is a threat to score at any time.....finally, we've got a home run threat in the backfield.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I love these threads...Until this game, how could anyone love or "hate" him? He has not really played more than a few plays (other than pre-season). Let's givea few games before making any decisions on him.

I would love to see all of you Wilson "lovers" credentials as NFL scouts. Were you grading him during his practices?

Comment

Working...
                              X