Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Wilson this week remind anyone else of...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David Wilson this week remind anyone else of...

    Bradshaw's long TD run vs Buffalo at the end of 07? Where the rookie RB Bradshaw ran from the rain into the snow for a long TD? Nice to see #22 step up. He can be a great weapon for us for a long time.

  • #2
    Originally posted by jax5338 View Post
    Bradshaw's long TD run vs Buffalo at the end of 07? Where the rookie RB Bradshaw ran from the rain into the snow for a long TD? Nice to see #22 step up. He can be a great weapon for us for a long time.
    i remember. the difference....Wilson is more explosive than Bradshaw and will have a better career imo.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      The David Wilson Era is here.... I'm excited to watch it happen!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
        The David Wilson Era is here.... I'm excited to watch it happen!

        David drives a big-boy car.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Big game from wilson.. so happy for him, but I still expect bradshaw to shoulder the load even though wilson obviously has more upside. coughlin will stick with bradshaw.
            #80
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
              Big game from wilson.. so happy for him, but I still expect bradshaw to shoulder the load even though wilson obviously has more upside. coughlin will stick with bradshaw.
              not for next season lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                Big game from wilson.. so happy for him, but I still expect bradshaw to shoulder the load even though wilson obviously has more upside. coughlin will stick with bradshaw.
                i dunno. he did good in pass pro. he even gives us an added dimension of being a pass receiving threat that can actually score tds. plus the big play td is desperately needed from the run game. his quickness will get him 4-5 every time as long as the ol has a semblance of blocking. he'll get starter duty imho maybe not the official starter tho

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by titwio View Post

                  David drives a big-boy car.
                  hahahahaah

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He actually reminded me of Brian Westbrook.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X